Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

25 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Tablecloth on the kitchen table... the place *somewhat* picked up and vacuumed.  Perhaps another guest visiting soon.  I sure hope it's Fawn.  

tablecloth.JPG  0

That Watermelon on the floor must be an artificial one.  If it was real it would be severely infested with Fruit Flies by now.  Plus Butch & Sundance would be having a Hay Day swatting at them.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That Watermelon on the floor must be an artificial one.  If it was real it would be severely infested with Fruit Flies by now.  Plus Butch & Sundance would be having a Hay Day swatting at them.   :biggrin:

Yup, I'm starting to think it is stuffed, like the shark pillows and Sugar Duck.  Just odd that they would keep a stuffed watermelon pillow in the kitchen.  But then again, this is Russia.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

Yup, I'm starting to think it is stuffed, like the shark pillows and Sugar Duck.  Just odd that they would keep a stuffed watermelon pillow in the kitchen.  But then again, this is Russia.  

shocked watermelon GIF

• Haha 4

FYI, Fawn is sleeping over tonight.  Life is good.  Should be an eye-opening Wednesday morning 😀 

Now I want to get a little weird on you all.  Earlier today I was scrolling through replay, and at 19:53  (on 10/8) I heard this weird sound.  I've heard weird sounds in their empty apartment before, but nothing like this.  The sound is most audible in the kitchen and living room cams, less so in the bedroom or guest room cams but still noticeable.  It sounds like one of two things - heavy furniture being shoved across the floor, or a dog retching and puking.  Or a third option, a demon from hell expressing his disapproval of the girls being away.  I vote for option 3, altho Butch and Sundance don't seem to hear it/affected by it.  Just listen on 10/8 from 19:53 to 19:54, start in the kitchen cam 1, then try cams 2, 3, and 4.  Let me know what you all think it is.  

Meanwhile, here is a nice shot of Fawn's lovely bootay snoozing soundly.  

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Now I want to get a little weird on you all.  Earlier today I was scrolling through replay, and at 19:53  (on 10/8) I heard this weird sound.  I've heard weird sounds in their empty apartment before, but nothing like this.  The sound is most audible in the kitchen and living room cams, less so in the bedroom or guest room cams but still noticeable.  It sounds like one of two things - heavy furniture being shoved across the floor, or a dog retching and puking.  Or a third option, a demon from hell expressing his disapproval of the girls being away.  I vote for option 3, altho Butch and Sundance don't seem to hear it/affected by it.  Just listen on 10/8 from 19:53 to 19:54, start in the kitchen cam 1, then try cams 2, 3, and 4.  Let me know what you all think it is.    0

Hi all!

Okay, that is it. Enough! This intrige made me join VHTV. Back in the game, watching our girls.

Well... that sound. I am not sure what it is. Probably just a snoring watermelon. 

The mics seen to overly amplify the sound, so it may actually not sound this dramatic in real life. Can it be something pipes related? First thoughts: dishwasher, or a moveable windows cleaner crane on top of the building. Sounds the same, but not at that time of night 🙂

• Like 4

Another interesting moment tonight... Kira sleeping on the right, Nina sleeping on the left.  This rarely ever happens, except once in a Russian blue moon.  Kira also went through the whole place and closed all the windows;  bedroom, kitchen, living room, guest room, and put an extra blanket on Fawn's bed.  Smart and thoughtful, considering it's 40 deg/4.4 cels in St Pete right now.  Brrrr....  Shitty forecast for the rest of the week for them, too.  It's almost getting as bad here in Virginia, but I haven't fired up the pellet stove just yet.  

Capture.JPG

3 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Well... that sound. I am not sure what it is. Probably just a snoring watermelon. 

Thanks for the video. The shorter sounds reminded me of someone
snoring, but the longer sounds did sound more like furniture being
dragged across the floor, even though the apt was empty at the time.

And I wouldn't rule out a haunted building. It wouldn't be the first time
some poltergeist has been known to make strange noises and even
move things around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1