Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

8 hours ago, jouandomy said:

She is Edith Bunker, an old friend of Nina and Kira.

Is it really necessary to use real names here? I feel it intwines their VHTV-life and their personal life a little too much.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Is it really necessary to use real names here? I feel it intwines their VHTV-life and their personal life a little too much.

Well, this is the name that has been used many times on this forum and for at least two years.

11 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Fawn on top - Not Fawn

Ahhh, I see it better now.  The best view I had last night was through night vision, and while VHTV's night vision is superior to RLC's, it's still not great LOL, so I just assumed it was Fawn.  Thanks for the clarification!  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Hi all!

Okay, that is it. Enough! This intrige made me join VHTV. Back in the game, watching our girls.

Well... that sound. I am not sure what it is. Probably just a snoring watermelon. 

The mics seen to overly amplify the sound, so it may actually not sound this dramatic in real life. Can it be something pipes related? First thoughts: dishwasher, or a moveable windows cleaner crane on top of the building. Sounds the same, but not at that time of night 🙂

Welcome!  It's about time you got here!  Glad to know I was the catalyst to get you onboard - or perhaps it was the ghosts LOL.  Interesting theories from you and @letsdothis but still just as much of a mystery.  And yes, the mic volume at VHTV is incredible, where RLC's mic volumes totally sucked, I could barely hear anything, even with headphones.  Headphones definitely not needed here.  

• Like 2