Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Can anyone play past this point.i have tried with 3 different browsers, but it stops every time here. Support says there is no problem when they play it

Skærmbillede (111).png  2

2:43:24 is the max time i get working (tested with Firefox and  with Chrome)

275847312_bandicam2019-10-0122-40-32-579.thumb.jpg.f19af6e57d001ffb3ad974fe21882eba.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Lots of work Saturday and Sundy, arranging Nina's Birthday Show.
Monday, 0730 Peter time, and Kira has had a quick breakfast and out the door to work, after three hours of sleep.
Long Day- Home at 00:12

I would be tired, too,  and I don't see where she is upset - just tired

Video is speeded up factor 1.5

Very touching scenes with Nina showing her love to Kira after her hard day. I thought at first it might have been a bereavement situation and hence the consoling attention being shown, but if it was merely exhaustion from a long working day it would have been even more pleasing,  

• Like 1

THATS REAL FIRST CLASS SUPPORT - OR...-

ME TO SUPPORT: Archive Moments / Nina & Kira / Bedroom / Nina Kira late sex sep 27 - cam 110, Stop & restart at 02:43:24

SUPPORT: We just played this moment - and everythings works fine at our side. Can you please try to clear cache and cookies.

ME: Just cleared everything in 3 different browsers. Still the same problem, and ONLY in this video -but in all 3 browsers. So I still think the problem is with you

SUPPORT:  If you don't have problems with other videos - please just watch another one 

!cid_6CD28FCB272F44CC8456D914EA771151@KjeldPc.gif

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

THATS REAL FIRST CLASS SUPPORT - OR...-

ME TO SUPPORT: Archive Moments / Nina & Kira / Bedroom / Nina Kira late sex sep 27 - cam 110, Stop & restart at 02:43:24

SUPPORT: We just played this moment - and everythings works fine at our side. Can you please try to clear cache and cookies.

ME: Just cleared everything in 3 different browsers. Still the same problem, and ONLY in this video -but in all 3 browsers. So I still think the problem is with you

SUPPORT:  If you don't have problems with other videos - please just watch another one 

!cid_6CD28FCB272F44CC8456D914EA771151@KjeldPc.gif  0

I just watched it. 12 mins 59 seconds, it played all the way thru.....

It has happened to me....Sofi & Kirill replays have suddenly restarted after 2 mins or so.

I kept watching and it restarted repeatedly...I gave up....

I'm sure SOME TECHIE at VHTV knows how that happens.....Why would the server suddenly restart a playing video ?....

55 minutes ago, West_California said:

I just watched it. 12 mins 59 seconds, it played all the way thru.....

It has happened to me....Sofi & Kirill replays have suddenly restarted after 2 mins or so.

I kept watching and it restarted repeatedly...I gave up....

I'm sure SOME TECHIE at VHTV knows how that happens.....Why would the server suddenly restart a playing video ?....

I got an Idea....Tell VHTV to clean out Cache & Cookies & Bugs from Servers.....lol.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 21 heures, Kjeld Carlsen a déclaré:

Quelqu'un Peut-il jouer CE passé point.i Ont Essayé Avec 3 différents navigateurs, il Mais Arrête each Fois ici. Dit soutien a pas Qu'il N'y de Probleme le NIT Quand jouent

I recorded the scene at about the same time, do you care?

09/27/2019 N°1

• Like 7
  • Haha 1