Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I do not think that this was a conscious action of the residents
that would not fit at all
But Masha needs the money from RLC to finance her life
However, they also went out a few times and maybe something was discussed that nobody should hear

If it was deliberate, we only see a big fake

i can promise you that it was deliberate.  open your eyes for goodness sake.

• Like 1

You all know that rlc never lies to clients or put houses in MN for others dubious reasons..but of course is always "conspiracy theories"😂.Lets face it..rlc think always in us no matter what hehe.Some people will always defend rlc no matter what..even when obvious things aren't always very clear.In this specific case..it says electricity issues..not internet isssues..but electricity.Italy is a modern country..any modern country resolves electricity issues pretty fast..in few hours..a full day is absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

I agree everyone has wild imaginations. But i think it's something related to the bathroom a few days ago where Eva and her BF were looking at the ceiling and then Eva rang someone. Shortly later Masha arrives home and goes straight to the bathroom.

If there was a water leak in another apartment, the loss of electricity is not fixed by flipping a circuit breaker.  If Eva and her boyfriend speak no Italian, they are useless and clueless.  Fly Dick and Jane back!   And this is not St. Petersburg or Barcelona where RLC has 'trusted' contractors they can rely on to fix things.  It could be that RLC in these older apartments is pushing against amperage limits by drawing too many amperes.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, ze81 a dit :

You all know that rlc never lies to clients or put houses in MN for others dubious reasons..but of course is always "conspiracy theories"😂.Lets face it..rlc think always in us no matter what hehe.Some people will always defend rlc no matter what..even when obvious things aren't always very clear.In this specific case..it says electricity issues..not internet isssues..but electricity.Italy is a modern country..any modern country resolves electricity issues pretty fast..in few hours..a full day is absolutely ridiculous.

The full day isn't over yet 7 hours to go.

à l’instant, moules a dit :

If there was a water leak in another apartment, the loss of electricity is not fixed by flipping a circuit breaker.  If Eva and her boyfriend speak no Italian, they are useless and clueless.  Fly Dick and Jane back!   And this is not St. Petersburg or Barcelona where RLC has 'trusted' contractors they can rely on to fix things.  It could be that RLC in these older apartments is pushing against amperage limits by drawing too many amperes.

Yes and they have to get people from their company to fix the issue as they don't want anyone knowing about the cams.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Όλοι ξέρετε ότι ποτέ δεν RLC βρίσκεται σε πελάτες ή να θέσει σπίτια στην Μινεσότα για τους άλλους αμφίβολη reasons..but φυσικά είναι πάντα «θεωρίες συνωμοσίας» 😂 .Lets αντιμετωπίζουν it..rlc σκέφτονται πάντα μέσα μας δεν έχει σημασία τι hehe.Some οι άνθρωποι θα είναι πάντα υπερασπιστεί RLC δεν έχει σημασία what..even όταν προφανή πράγματα δεν είναι πάντα πολύ clear.In συγκεκριμένη case..it λέει ηλεκτρικής ενέργειας issues..not internet isssues..but electricity.Italy είναι ένα σύγχρονο country..any σύγχρονη χώρα επιλύει ηλεκτρικής ενέργειας ζητήματα αρκετά fast..in λίγες hours..a ολόκληρη μέρα είναι απολύτως γελοίο.

ze81 i heard that all electricity issues were exhausted from the Italian market and are waiting for 2-3 weeks new import from Russia !!!!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sure they do,  is that why B1, B2, and B4 all still have electricity issues??? ---unless you think Barcelona Spain is not in a modern country. 😏  

However, it may not be the countries problem, but a problem that RLC seems to be incompetent when it comes to maintenance and repairs IMO

• Like 1

Masha's house is in Rome, not Spain, but yesterday there was some time-jumping just before all the cameras went out, leading to belief that it's the camera system or the internet connection that failed. 

I know that Masha's apartment is in Rome---the post indicated all modern countries--so I responded to that part of his quote. 

But we both come to the same conclusion that it is RLC's problem. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

You all know that rlc never lies to clients or put houses in MN for others dubious reasons..but of course is always "conspiracy theories"😂.Lets face it..rlc think always in us no matter what hehe.Some people will always defend rlc no matter what..even when obvious things aren't always very clear.In this specific case..it says electricity issues..not internet isssues..but electricity. Italy is a modern country..any modern country resolves electricity issues pretty fast..in few hours..a full day is absolutely ridiculous.

absolutely correct Ze!  hell, just today and a couple of hours ago my power went out due to a car hitting the electric pole.  I took the opportunity to go get a haircut and a beard trim and when i got back home the power was already restored.  the UM's in Masha's apt is common place when she wants to have private time and this time was no exception!

• Upvote 1