Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

On your return, I heard twice that they were talking about Naples.

just a thought
3 or 4 weeks ago, a forum member said he saw Sasha & Dasha in Naples,
did Eva visit an old friend?

Sounds feasible. As for Nelly and Bogdan I'd love it to be possible but I'm not sure if they would want to prolong their public showings in a brief foreign environment as their life revolved around their apartment and certainly their kitchen/living room and losing that would have been a huge disappointment and the need to start again would be a priority. Not sure if the financial inducements would be enough to persuade them to have a brief adventure overseas but let's hope they do. Bogdan obviously had a good job and you'd have to say that, like Paul, he may be required to remain in Russia, in Paul's case perhaps due to military obligations and in Bogdan's his career.

Let's hope for some visits from familiar friends, be they Lana, Nelly or Adeline, for instance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Sounds feasible. As for Nelly and Bogdan I'd love it to be possible but I'm not sure if they would want to prolong their public showings in a brief foreign environment as their life revolved around their apartment and certainly their kitchen/living room and losing that would have been a huge disappointment and the need to start again would be a priority. Not sure if the financial inducements would be enough to persuade them to have a brief adventure overseas but let's hope they do. Bogdan obviously had a good job and you'd have to say that, like Paul, he may be required to remain in Russia, in Paul's case perhaps due to military obligations and in Bogdan's his career.

Let's hope for some visits from familiar friends, be they Lana, Nelly or Adeline, for instance.

Yes ! Yes ! Adeline !! Come out, Come out , werever YOU are !!...

Evidentemente 2 giorni senza telecamere, senza Masha che magari poteva arrivare, il boy ha preso coraggio e via.  Bella scopata, Eva se la meritava. Vediamo se dopo i mega pompini con cui ci a deliziato, cambierà posizione a favore delle cam con il suo splendido culo che anche il boy sembra sia intenzionato ad assaggiare

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Evidentemente 2 giorni senza telecamere, senza Masha che magari poteva arrivare, il boy ha preso coraggio e via.  Bella scopata, Eva se la meritava. Vediamo se dopo i mega pompini con cui ci a deliziato, cambierà posizione a favore delle cam con il suo splendido culo che anche il boy sembra sia intenzionato ad assaggiare

I think Eva did a good job
The boy becomes more courageous
I hope They do not leave this week
If they leave, hopefully they will give us a big farewell show before that

And if anyone needs more convincing about Eva and Sam being over this is the only guy other than Sam where they have fucked her bareback (at least where we could see her fucking another guy). All the other guys had to use a condom before they could fuck her.

A note for Eva... beautiful, you are with the one woman who can teach you have to give yourself an orgasm. Take advantage of it and ask Masha for guidance.

• Like 1