B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This Jessica vanish a lot from cams,rlc really wants to put b1 down.

You going to start in already???  She just arrived yesterday, so she probably went shopping to get some food for herself--or get reacquainted with Barcelona .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

You going to start in already???  She just arrived yesterday, so she probably went shopping to get some food for herself--or get reacquainted with Barcelona .

Who da fok complained about her being out!?What i was saying was that..she vanish cams(all cams of the house)a lot,she doesn't leave house But manage some to hide in bathroom corner for ages and stuff.She can do whatever she wants,b1 didn't got any better with her,feel free to agree or desagree.House topic is basicaly dead sinse the good residents leaved and specialy old recycle residents move in.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who da fok complained about her being out!?What i was saying was that..she vanish cams(all cams of the house)a lot,she doesn't leave house But manage some to hide in bathroom corner for ages and stuff.She can do whatever she wants,b1 didn't got any better with her,feel free to agree or desagree.House topic is basicaly dead sinse the good residents leaved and specialy old recycle residents move in.

You can call it hiding and stuff, but she is allowed to use the downstairs bathroom to take care of personal stuff (pee and crap)--and IMO that is not hiding.  A lot of girls use the off cam bathrooms--and I am not talking

about for purposes other than toilet activities.  

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

All this and not a single show yet?!? How's RLC supposed to work like this? 😉

49 minutes ago, happyone said:

You can call it hiding and stuff, but she is allowed to use the downstairs bathroom to take care of personal stuff (pee and crap)--and IMO that is not hiding.  A lot of girls use the off cam bathrooms--and I am not talking

You are free to think like that,i am free to think like i do.Easy as an middle size monkey rides a small motorcycle.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Sitting in the upstairs hallway for longer periods could be called hiding though. Too early to complain about anything yet, but if it becomes a habit, then maybe...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Jess...

Can you move the fan please...😏

seems there is nobody in the rlc team for call or text her for remove this ventilator, you can see how rlc is organized and some easy things to do can take an eternity on this site 😏

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems there is nobody in the rlc team for call or text her for remove this ventilator, you can see how rlc is organized and some easy things to do can take an eternity on this site 😏

They have made a Request for change, and sent it to the Change Manager. 
Once he has accepted it, it will be added to the next change window
But first, a rollback plan must be documented

• Like 2