B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

33 minutes ago, firewall said:

thanks the ventilator for the nice view ! i have send a email to the rlc support for they move the ventilator in the left corner,

if other members can do the same thing it would be good thanks.

I also send some hours ago.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, firewall said:

thanks the ventilator for the nice view ! i have send a email to the rlc support for they move the ventilator in the left corner,

if other members can do the same thing it would be good thanks.

So you're not a fan of that standing there?

• Like 2

Jessica, she was in this apartment in another era, the one she was showing at that moment, now it's not enough anymore, surely, now she knows how it works, so seeing how Sara is adequate, I think she won't have problems entering the new  RLC

• Like 1

First comes Stella, now Jessica.
What a descent of this apartment in a week.🤢
When Sara leaves the apartment in the near future, we will get the first RLC retirement home after collecting the next 'return'.
Well, the RLC costs only 19.95 euros, more is not worth it at the moment.

• Upvote 1

I’m well pleased to see Jess back again and in the same but revamped room as before. If you recall she was pals with Belle so apart from the cam girl shows she performed, the new apparently open style of show and do anything as well as the better positioned cameras than the original b-1 and with Sara and Stella lurking we could be in for some very interesting times ahead 🤞🤪she was an excellent bater as well as I recall  😋

Recall toward the end of her last stay she got very familiar with a guy many thought employed by RLC. They kissed a lot and even had a couple of sessions where he finger banged her and she jacked him off. One was while they took a bath together and he just came in the water. lol