B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

19 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

If it wasn't for the likes of Happy and 1 or 2 other guys on the forum, there'd be no humour...Just saying Thes, and I'm sure you'd agree...

Humor is for comedians in cars drinking coffee,what really mattters is delicious  big,tasty boobies and you know that's the only Absolutely true.Now more serious(or maybe not😉)everyone is free to say what they feel as long as they don't insult ones another's.For exemple some like the This show girl arrival..myself find it terrible..another nail in the coffin.We just need to acept people have diferent tastes,and if we don't agree then "contest" it with our view of it without insulting anyone or tiking that only one view of things is correct.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

for the moment sara and stella make their life on their side and jessica also

get used to it.  i don't know who said that Jessica was in the apartment a lot the first time she was here, but in all fairness....she wasn't.  Jessica spent most of her awake time out of the apartment.

Just now, moos54 said:

I am pretty sure she stopped this part of her life 

don't know but during her first visit she was on a cam site it was not possible to see her in public so it's hard to know if she continue camming or not

and i don't think rlc like to have cam girl on their site so maybe she will not doing this here again