B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

6 minutes ago, pajero said:

tous cela devient vraiment inquiétant j'espere qu'il n'est rien arrivé aux filles

of course nobody wants anything to happen to anyone, these girls or someone else.  if something did happen the apartment would most likely be UM.  they are out doing their drugs and having their sex off camera, it's as simple as that!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

of course nobody wants anything to happen to anyone, these girls or someone else.  if something did happen the apartment would most likely be UM.  they are out doing their drugs and having their sex off camera, it's as simple as that!!

Hopefully rlc have their phone numbers so they can call them. But if they can't reach them and if no one answers, then at some point of course they will have to put it UM.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hopefully rlc have their phone numbers so they can call them. But if they can't reach them and if no one answers, then at some point of course they will have to put it UM.

of course RLC has their phone numbers and no they don't have to put it UM because nothing is wrong with either girl.  if there was something actually wrong with either of them, i truly believe you would know about it by now.

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

of course RLC has their phone numbers and no they don't have to put it UM because nothing is wrong with either girl.  if there was something actually wrong with either of them, i truly believe you would know about it by now.

Not necessarily, I wonder how long they would have to be gone before rlc would report them missing, if they cant get in contact with them.

Just now, Fagen said:

Not necessarily, I wonder how long they would have to be gone before rlc would report them missing, if they cant get in contact with them.

if they were truly missing, somebody with RLC would know about it.  do you honestly think that RLC doesn't know where those two girls are?  you are worrying about nothing Fagen, trust me on this.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

This wasn't uncommon during the "party era".

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if they were truly missing, somebody with RLC would know about it.  do you honestly think that RLC doesn't know where those two girls are?  you are worrying about nothing Fagen, trust me on this.

Do I think RLC have a GPS tracker on them that follows their every move? No I do not think that 😉

The girls have to be home before 24 hours according to rules I was told and it is way past 24 hours now.

Maybe  I worry to much.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do I think RLC have a GPS tracker on them that follows their every move? No I do not think that 😉

The girls have to be home before 24 hours according to rules I was told and it is way past 24 hours now.

Maybe  I worry to much.

yes you worry too much!!  i've seen girls stay out past 24 hours on numerous occasions over the years.

maybe this will ease your mind a little Fagen.  Noldus posted earlier that Jess went to bed somewhere around 10:30 pm their time.  if these girls were in some kind of trouble, don't you think Jess would be up making phone calls and trying to find out what's going on?  they are probably at one of the girls apts that reside in Barcelona or maybe with Sara's or Stella's fuck buddies or doing charity work for RLC itself.  they do do work for RLC when they are out of sight of the viewers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

maybe this will ease your mind a little Fagen.  Noldus posted earlier that Jess went to bed somewhere around 10:30 pm their time.  if these girls were in some kind of trouble, don't you think Jess would be up making phone calls and trying to find out what's going on?  they are probably at one of the girls apts that reside in Barcelona or maybe with Sara's or Stella's fuck buddies or doing charity work for RLC itself.  they do do work for RLC when they are out of sight of the viewers.

Your speculation never ceases to amaze me 😎

• Like 1