B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

36 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sometime ago I wrote to RLC about the Barcelona and now apparently the Prague apartments. The multiple visit users (Stella, Sofie, Gina, Mila and many others) are using RLC to fund their fun outside the apartment. They do the minimum required to keep their agreement active but their real lives and FUN are outside the apartment and until we members stop paying RLC will continue to bring these girls back. The girls are also teaching the newer girls how to take advantage of RLC and what they offer. 

you are 100% correct and it will continue to be this way until the subs get tired of it and do something about it,  just like you mentioned.  the bad part, and i know i'm going to sound like a broken record once again,  but i firmly believe that RLC is a storefront for the rich and famous that visit Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sometime ago I wrote to RLC about the Barcelona and now apparently the Prague apartments. The multiple visit users (Stella, Sofie, Gina, Mila and many others) are using RLC to fund their fun outside the apartment. They do the minimum required to keep their agreement active but their real lives and FUN are outside the apartment and until we members stop paying RLC will continue to bring these girls back. The girls are also teaching the newer girls how to take advantage of RLC and what they offer. 

So many more spend time outside the apartments that it has become almost boring for me. The occasional girl that I enjoy has kept me a member. Such as Holly and now it appears Candy will be fun inside. We will wait and see. 

Candy Is she coming back ? Or did you mean something else?

Good to see Nora again. Same hairdo as the last time we saw her. Talk about a change in a person from the first time I saw her back in 2013. Likely still with Kiko. Would love to see her meaty pussy again. This is a woman who knows how to instruct her man to satisfy her.

NON, elle ne pose pas le parasol devant la porte, mais elle est toujours bonne conscience.et tant qu'ils reviennent, ils sont tout le temps d'une suite un douche pour qu'ils aient la chatte prope et plus. est toujours nous qui payons l'eau