B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

39 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do I think RLC have a GPS tracker on them that follows their every move? No I do not think that 😉

The girls have to be home before 24 hours according to rules I was told and it is way past 24 hours now.

Maybe  I worry to much.

It's 48 hrs as long as they inform RLC ....I heard Karla telling her bf

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

maybe this will ease your mind a little Fagen.  Noldus posted earlier that Jess went to bed somewhere around 10:30 pm their time.  if these girls were in some kind of trouble, don't you think Jess would be up making phone calls and trying to find out what's going on?  they are probably at one of the girls apts that reside in Barcelona or maybe with Sara's or Stella's fuck buddies or doing charity work for RLC itself.  they do do work for RLC when they are out of sight of the viewers.

Thats what makes sense,Sinse Stella arrived to b1 the others girls are a lot less in house,we know Gina and polya have houses in Barca..one,two days passed and girls not home..common sense says they are in others house..and even more common sense says it's in one of Stella party friends.Common sense also says that after the fun outside they will return and put some big lame show.But not pity if rlc..house is empty because they decide to move Stella were.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thats what makes sense,Sinse Stella arrived to b1 the others girls are a lot less in house,we know Gina and polya have houses in Barca..one,two days passed and girls not home..common sense says they are in others house..and even more common sense says it's in one of Stella party friends.Common sense also says that after the fun outside they will return and put some big lame show.But not pity if rlc..house is empty because they decide to move Stella were.

I just dont remember if they brought and overnight bag with them, for clothes and other things they need.

28 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I just dont remember if they brought and overnight bag with them, for clothes and other things they need.

I can help with that,was watching at the time and was if not mistaken already night time and  Sara and Stella packed small cases,or in Sara case that backpack she usualy uses,don't know if they packed a lot of things or not but both indeed were counting to stay in other place,house.

Jess is living up to my expectations with a superb oily bate yesterday; first class 🤪

On the issue with Sara, I noticed she went out Wednesday night in a come and fuck me outfit with her tits falling out the sides so being MIA 36 hours later I guess she got what she went out looking for or is that me being too presumptuous 🤔

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Jess is living up to my expectations with a superb oily bate yesterday; first class 🤪

On the issue with Sara, I noticed she went out Wednesday night in a come and fuck me outfit with her tits falling out the sides so being MIA 36 hours later I guess she got what she went out looking for or is that me being too presumptuous 🤔

Her and Stella,both leaved with something in mind.To bad they always do this stuff of cams,thats when they aren't being fake and just doing what they really want,question is..in what house are they having the fun..Polya or Gina place.