B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My subscription's almost expired now. Without real life, I certainly won't bother my credit card anymore. 

i hate to say this but.......that is something you should have done a long time ago!!  subs pay to see real intimacy between the girls and whomever they choose but when they constantly keep it off camera, what is the point in supporting their lame asses!!

38 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Jessica has nothing in common with these two, she should br moved in the empty bed in B4, in Debby's room.

Jessica has nothing in common with any of the girls that are in Barcelona right now.  she would do best to pack her bags and leave in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jessica has nothing in common with any of the girls that are in Barcelona right now.  she would do best to pack her bags and leave in my opinion.

No I like her, she is cute and hot, and does great bates, such a fun girl to watch. Right now dancing around on her bed.

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm glad you like her but she doesn't belong on RLC and especially with those other two yayhoo's

Why does she not belong ? She is often at the top cams so that means guys like her = she def. belongs on RLC 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Yes so I see, but why ? Maybe she could have had better room mates but still she does the best she can to entertain us which it good for me.

she just needs to stick to being a cam girl.  maybe she doesn't do that anymore, i don't know.  some girls are not cut out for RLC and it always seemed forced with her.  it's just my opinion Fagen......one person to another, everybody feels differently about these girls.

Sometime ago I wrote to RLC about the Barcelona and now apparently the Prague apartments. The multiple visit users (Stella, Sofie, Gina, Mila and many others) are using RLC to fund their fun outside the apartment. They do the minimum required to keep their agreement active but their real lives and FUN are outside the apartment and until we members stop paying RLC will continue to bring these girls back. The girls are also teaching the newer girls how to take advantage of RLC and what they offer. 

So many more spend time outside the apartments that it has become almost boring for me. The occasional girl that I enjoy has kept me a member. Such as Holly and now it appears Candy will be fun inside. We will wait and see. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1