B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Her and Stella,both leaved with something in mind.To bad they always do this stuff of cams,thats when they aren't being fake and just doing what they really want,question is..in what house are they having the fun..Polya or Gina place.

Good question ze but there will a few safe houses they can go; wouldn’t be surprised if Stella has her own place as well then there’s all the other pals they have in the Russian/Ukrainian fraternity; she’ll be well bow legged when she returns anyway 😉

17 hours ago, ed2 said:

Sara and Stella has passed 24 hours. I encurage the girls to go out, have fun and party, but I like them to come home during the night, to the apartment I pay them to live in. Sara and Stella did great last weekend. 👍 But this dissapoints me. 👎

Now 43 hours! I wonder if I should start getting worried.... But I know they are most likely just out partying somewhere. Stella has always been a quite extreme party girl, Stella is one of my favorite tenants though, but with a friend like Sara in the house, and with Gina familiare to us, they have a greater potencial than ever to bring the fun home. If they now try to do a body painting when they come home, to "make up" for the time lost, then I'm going to start a hate campaign.

I just hope they get home safe first.

35 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Good question ze but there will a few safe houses they can go; wouldn’t be surprised if Stella has her own place as well then there’s all the other pals they have in the Russian/Ukrainian fraternity; she’ll be well bow legged when she returns anyway 😉

Indeed,to bad those houses(not sure if Stella have one,but polya,Gina have)don't have cams..no BS fake lesbian shows or body paintings in those..outside is were this's girls are the real deal..girls in vacations but..outside🤣.

51 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yah Sara and Stella are back home

LMAO do they have any big bruises on them like Anabella's?  Seriously though......RLC should kick both their asses to the curb and replace their sorry asses with 2 new girls!!  on a lighter note.....i do agree with Robert in that Jess should not only be paid more but 3x more for at least giving the viewers something to look at and the other two should not make a dime for their rendezvous elsewhere!!!

• Like 1