B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Judging by the smiles on their faces while telling Jessica they had a good time. Likely means more time out of the apartment.

Unfortunately, you might be right.

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Now 43 hours! I wonder if I should start getting worried.... But I know they are most likely just out partying somewhere. Stella has always been a quite extreme party girl, Stella is one of my favorite tenants though, but with a friend like Sara in the house, and with Gina familiare to us, they have a greater potencial than ever to bring the fun home. If they now try to do a body painting when they come home, to "make up" for the time lost, then I'm going to start a hate campaign.

I just hope they get home safe first.

Let's start with the obvious. B1 is not their home. It's more comparable to a workplace. 

This place has had a potential for so long, it's not gonna improve anymore. RLC screwed up. They obviously opt for fake show instead of real life. The girls will certainly not start inviting real friends or even have a real party in view of the cameras. That is something they will only do outside. 

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,to bad those houses(not sure if Stella have one,but polya,Gina have)don't have cams..no BS fake lesbian shows or body paintings in those..outside is were this's girls are the real deal..girls in vacations but..outside🤣.

Well, RLC just can't be taken seriously anymore. The problem is not that the girls are occasionally away for a while. I find that quite normal. The problem is that they never really have a part of thier privat life in the apartment. Where are the people they got to know in barcerlona (except the girls who've been part of the project before)? Where are the male acquaintances? We will never see any of them in this place. Instead there is body painting bullshit. 

My subscription's almost expired now. Without real life, I certainly won't bother my credit card anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let's start with the obvious. B1 is not their home. It's more comparable to a workplace. 

This place has had a potential for so long, it's not gonna improve anymore. RLC screwed up. They obviously opt for fake show instead of real life. The girls will certainly not start inviting real friends or even have a real party in view of the cameras. That is something they will only do outside. 

Well, RLC just can't be taken seriously anymore. The problem is not that the girls are occasionally away for a while. I find that quite normal. The problem is that they never really have a part of thier privat life in the apartment. Where are the people they got to know in barcerlona (except the girls who've been part of the project before)? Where are the male acquaintances? We will never see any of them in this place. Instead there is body painting bullshit. 

My subscription's almost expired now. Without real life, I certainly won't bother my credit card anymore. 

Agree with all,seems 90% of rlc become houses of shows,and curiously the real life is done outside,not in the houses That suposly We would see it,but of cams.We only can enjoy the fake lesbians,the massages etc.

• Like 1