Alibaba (2019) Part #1

25 minutes ago, stanley said:

Alibaba is moving out and going to live with Nikki & Archi. I don't know who, if anyone is moving in.

(Source VHTV Support)

Interesting, I guess it was too much watching Cindy and Lee fuck last night (despite Ali himself fucking Morgiana at the same time lol).  My guess is Cindy and Lee will take over the apartment (they are already fooling around a little in the kitchen) or Cindy will get a solo apartment.

Edit to add: posted this before I saw the update about Cindy living there alone.  That has a lot of potential though poor Alibaba - another GF leaving him to fuck around lol (if they were ever truly a couple)

3 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Interesting, I guess it was too much watching Cindy and Lee fuck last night (despite Ali himself fucking Morgiana at the same time lol).  My guess is Cindy and Lee will take over the apartment (they are already fooling around a little in the kitchen) or Cindy will get a solo apartment.

Edit to add: posted this before I saw the update about Cindy living there alone.  That has a lot of potential though poor Alibaba - another GF leaving him to fuck around lol (if they were ever truly a couple)

believe that they was such a couple like morgiana and lee or morgiana and alibaba or now lee and cindy are ..  a or b.. it's all the same