B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #5 / September #1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

posso vederli montare 7 nella vasca da bagno ma non ne conosco 10. In ogni caso, 7 su un letto sarà facile nascondere ciò che sta succedendo !!

they will split into groups like last time

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

come l'ultima volta? la scorsa notte ho pensato che Megan fosse la strana anatra e volesse solo dormire e questa è l'unica ragione per cui si sono separati?

as last time I mean when Numi's brother came in B4, B1 was in Debby's room and B4 by Megan

could this be a birthday party for someone else??  the reason i'm asking is my source told me before going on vacation that Nate has been very vocal about having at minimum a 3some for his birthday and has been expressing this to Belle for at least the last couple of weeks.  what do those of you know about this??

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

potrebbe essere una festa di compleanno per qualcun altro ?? il motivo per cui lo sto chiedendo è che la mia fonte mi ha detto prima di andare in vacanza che Nate ha parlato molto di avere almeno un trio per il suo compleanno e lo ha espresso a Belle per almeno le ultime due settimane. cosa ne sanno quelli di voi ??

asked for a trio and brings you seven? lol

Just now, Mauri said:

they could also remove all the other apartments at this point

actually i am going to have to disagree with you on this post.  what they need to do is get rid of the Barcelona slut house and convert all the other Barcelona apartments into couples/lesbian apartments like they had when they first started out.  it will be the only way to get as close to true voyeurism as they can get.  they have lost focus on what they wanted to accomplish when they first started out and now it has become all about the stupid, childish shows they have now.......just my .02