B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #5 / September #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

beh, tutto quello che so è che hanno bisogno di smettere di riportare indietro le ragazze anziane e in qualche modo hanno bisogno di ricominciare da capo e qualunque cosa serva per farlo, è ciò che devono fare secondo me.

quiet, they won't

Just now, Mauri said:

no, but we can't do anything about it, we would need a mass registration cancellation to have some changes

i think email bombing RLC support would be much more affective.  a mass registration cancellation tells them nothing other than there was a mass cancellation.  they need to hear things from the viewers, good or bad but they need feedback and i'm telling you all the forum is not the place for feedback to RLC.  they have a support group and whether or not it's good or bad that is what it's there for.  once again lol, it's just how i feel about it and worth what you paid for it!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol così ti piace così com'è adesso ??

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

no, ma non possiamo farci nulla, avremmo bisogno di una cancellazione di registrazione di massa per apportare alcune modifiche

old girls teach new things what to do, which in turn will teach those after them, it's all a chain that will never end

Just now, Mauri said:

old girls teach new things what to do, which in turn will teach those after them, it's all a chain that will never end

exactly, and that is why they either need to close the Barca apts/house or get rid of all these girls that are in a clique with each other.  i'm telling you, that is the only way it will ever be good again.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

penso che il supporto RLC per il bombardamento della posta elettronica sarebbe molto più efficace. una cancellazione della registrazione di massa non dice altro che una cancellazione di massa. hanno bisogno di sentire cose dagli spettatori, buone o cattive, ma hanno bisogno di feedback e ti sto dicendo che tutto il forum non è il posto giusto per ricevere feedback su RLC. hanno un gruppo di supporto e se è buono o cattivo è quello che serve. ancora una volta lol, è proprio quello che penso e vale quello che hai pagato!

I think they will have already received so many complaints, but they do nothing and don't even answer, the mass cancellation could lead to something since they would not earn anything

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I think they will have already received so many complaints, but they have nothing and don't even answer,

just because they don't answer doesn't mean that they aren't reading them.  if they answered every email that came into their support group, they would need a massive support group.  when i was a member a long time ago now lol, i sent them an email about all the hiding places in the Taya apartment, and i didn't hear from them for quite awhile and then one day out of the blue, i get a response from them about it.  so i know they read them but wether or not they choose to reply to them is a totally different story.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not a fan of old girls making comebacks, apart from a handful of my favs, but I think RLC wouldn't be able to fill the boat apts if they relied on only new girls ...

maybe they need to cut back on the number of apartments then..