B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #5 / September #1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

solo perché non rispondono non significa che non li stanno leggendo. se rispondessero a tutte le e-mail inserite nel loro gruppo di supporto, avrebbero bisogno di un enorme gruppo di supporto. quando ero un membro molto tempo fa ora lol, ho inviato loro un'e-mail su tutti i nascondigli nell'appartamento Taya, e non ho avuto notizie da loro per un po 'e poi un giorno di punto in bianco, ho ricevuto un risposta da parte loro a riguardo. quindi so che li leggono ma che scelgono o meno di rispondere a loro è una storia completamente diversa.

of course they read them, but they will never do anything as big as the one we're talking about,

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Jessica, the girl who made the fake webcam girl, was in B1 with Nicole

yeah, the just read about her return in the B1 and even though i'm not happy about it, i'm going to try my hardest not to ruin it for those who wanted her back.

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't look at us: I suffer from this problem on occasion, too. It's usually a simple problem: peanut shells under the keys or one too many margaritas.

if you are talking about what i said lol, i know it didn't make any sense.  i tried 3 times to say what i wanted to say and when i would submit it, it would drop some of my words.  i closed CC and reopened it and it said what i wanted to say with only a couple of words missing.  i don't know what's going on and i can assure you that there is no margaritas or peanut shells involved lol.