Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

the ticket price on CB is more expansive it's 200 tokens now,

week after week the price up

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Week after week more people to "distribute" the remains from the % that kirill pays. That's why i said it's not on their interest to use normal cams, would be more cheap to subscribe VH and watch all their scripts including the privates and tickets show

That show has 8 people on its payroll now. It was 3 a few month ago.

• Like 1

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, mattdaddy1033 said:

I am not sure what they did wrong, but they have been banned from CB

I is one of 2 things. CB has a rule that does not allow for more than 5 people on cam, but they has special permission for that. That special permission hower I think was extended up to 7 people. Today they had 9. Another possible problem is that Daniel, the boyfriend of Diana was not verified on CB like the rest of them. 

13 minutes ago, cx2328 said:

I is one of 2 things. CB has a rule that does not allow for more than 5 people on cam, but they has special permission for that. That special permission hower I think was extended up to 7 people. Today they had 9. Another possible problem is that Daniel, the boyfriend of Diana was not verified on CB like the rest of them. 

you are very well informed 🙂

6 minutes ago, mattdaddy1033 said:

Thank you cx2328, are they banned for good or just a slap on the hand?

This is not the first account they got banned, but they are currently trying to get their account back. If they do not get it back then they lose all the money they made since the last pay date. They will make a new one if they can't get it back.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

you are very well informed 🙂

I may or may not have a direct line of communication, and I may or may not be a mod in their CB room 🤐

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cx2328 said:

This is not the first account they got banned, but they are currently trying to get their account back. If they do not get it back then they lose all the money they made since the last pay date. They will make a new one if they can't get it back.

I may or may not have a direct line of communication, and I may or may not be a mod in their CB room 🤐

or both  🙂