Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well pal what can i say lol. Could say a lot but won't bother but to be honest any laptop being sold for Β£200 isn't worth the box its in. For anything decent you are looking to spend at least Β£400. Anything with a celeron processor in ignore it as it hasn't got the guts to do anymore than one thing at a time. Open multiple tabs and the bloody thing will just grind to a halt lol.

As far as theΒ Huawei Mediatab T5 goes, well a tablet is a tablet, which is only good really for viewing stuff on as you can't really do most of the things you do on a laptop. For normal browsing and emailΒ  tablets are ok but that's it.

Tablets are ok but when you want to type something the pop up keyboard almost covers the fucking screen lol so can be a bit fiddly seeing what you are typing in. During the day i normally view CC on my phone (ie a small tablet lol) which is ok once you get the hang of it but to be honest you just can't beat a laptop as its so versatile for any operation ie cut & paste,downloading and saving stuff etc etc is just straight forward and very difficult on a tablet.

It should have the latest Android on it but worth checking for any updates though normally this is automatic and should advise you when it wants updating.

Reviews of the tablet are not that bad,performance seems to be good and good screen.

All in all for a tablet it seems to perform well.

The point is how are you finding it? seriously it should be ok even with the wife lol

Believe it or not I worked as a storekeeper in Edinburgh's TelfordΒ  College(now Edinburgh College,you'll know it Just).I had lost my job as a driver with the Edinburgh Evening News because of the Epilepsy but got a start in Telford College as a Technical Assistant but I always fancied stores work and I finally managed to wheedle my way into central stores.This was mid 90's and a big part of the stores function was raising Purchase Orders for everything in the college using data processors and I had to learn how to use them so this was new territory for me but I was fine.A few years later and a new boss,young female Geordie(best boss I ever had)arrived and within months announced to us that the whole college was getting PC's,needless to say I nearly shit myself.However we all got a short courses on how to operate the desktops and while not the best I was perfectly capable of doing my job.They couldn't get rid of me anyway cos I was one of the few qualified Forklift Truck Drivers in the college.πŸ˜€.So what I'm saying is that once upon a time I was not too bad on a proper PC.When I took VR from the college one of the I.T. Techs sort of let a refurbished PC end up in the boot of my car.I had done him a few favours in the past and we got on well.That PC sat in my spare bedroom and was well used until we had to give over the room to my granddaughter who needed a roof over her head and I subsequently "forgot" a lot of stuff.Now since chatting to a couple of numptyheids(you know who you are)not Let's of course I have had to try and look as if I know what I am doing and basically making an arse of myself.Do I give a fuck? Not one tiny bit.Just felt like sharing all that with you.Sorry if it was boring.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

How's the expert tablet user getting on then?

Not too bad, the blue header is different from my old tablet with some bits swapped aroundΒ  nothing major. I have to use the 3 horizontal lines icon to bring up the PM and notification thingys but as you can see It's all OK so far.One big improvement is the clarity of the graphics(does that make sense)100% better.Oh I've no emojis, the button is on the keyboard but there is nowt there!!!! Help!!!Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Not too bad, the blue header is different from my old tablet with some bits swapped aroundΒ  nothing major. I have to use the 3 horizontal lines icon to bring up the PM and notification thingys but as you can see It's all OK so far.One big improvement is the clarity of the graphics(does that make sense)100% better.Oh I've no emojis, the button is on the keyboard but there is nowt there!!!! Help!!!Β 

They should be if you press the emoji key. Can't understand why they shouldn't.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘A wee scroll here and a wee scroll thereπŸ‘Cheers pal.Β 

So what the fuck were you pressing originally? On second thoughts don't tell me it might be disgusting πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

• Haha 3