Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, squish said:

True, small price to pay for what is probably the most colourful youthful and consistent apartment on VH currently. 

Some totally predicatable camshows on CB with guys not able fucking their way out of a paperbag I hardly call consistent, youthful and powerful 🙈

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Some totally predicatable camshows on CB with guys not able fucking their way out of a paperbag I hardly call consistent, youthful and powerful 🙈

Each to their own but do you know of a more youthful group? Sofi is 19 I believe.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No idea. The guys perform like they are 91 for sure 😁

So you agree that the guys are also consistent i.e. consistently poor? Did you know that Romina guested yesterday at Leeloo's. Hopefully we shall see her again and her juicy relative (I think) young Celine.

• Like 1

Just now, squish said:

So you agree that the guys are also consistent i.e. consistently poor?

Lol point for you for sure

Just now, squish said:

Did you know that Romina guested yesterday at Leeloo's. Hopefully we shall see her again and her juicy relative (I think) young Celine.

Yes I saw the photo in topic. I hope she will come more often and bring Celine over with her 😁

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, squish said:

So you agree that the guys are also consistent i.e. consistently poor? Did you know that Romina guested yesterday at Leeloo's. Hopefully we shall see her again and her juicy relative (I think) young Celine.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I saw the photo in topic. I hope she will come more often and bring Celine over with her 😁

I just can't see Herman allowing the harem to play.😞

• Like 1

Just now, squish said:

Maybe Romina is freelancing now. Although things are picking up economically in the Republic it is still hard for females to get jobs.

You know Herman don't like his harem to play.