9 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma guarda questo non significa che se nessuno commenta non gli piace quello che sta guardando, anche perché siamo milioni qui e sicuramente poche persone come te non faranno la differenza, ora questo forum è per persone come te che soffrono e bisogno di sfogarsi

the problems you have them, and very serious, the people who do not co-operate, sure they read with the hope of having more information, (those that cannot be said) the people who comment here, are few since the forum has changed, for get to 30 pages it takes at least a month and a half or two, (without negative comments) I take off the noise bye bye GOOD REAL LIFE EVERYONE TO ALL !!!!!!

Just now, Mauri said:

i problemi li avete, e molto gravi, le persone che non cooperare, in modo che leggono con la speranza di avere più informazioni, (quelli che non si può dire) le persone che commentano qui, sono pochi dato che il forum è cambiato , per arrivare a 30 pagine ci vuole almeno un mese e mezzo o due, (senza commenti negativi) mi tolgo il rumore bye bye BUONA TUTTI VITA REALE a TUTTI !!!!!!

But I prefer to do 30 pages in a month even in only 2 people rather than just read negative things and see others that feed them, quantity is not important but quality, and if you were not to write any more the quality would increase

4 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Ma preferisco fare 30 pagine in un mese anche solo in 2 persone piuttosto che leggere solo cose negative e vedere gli altri che le alimentano, la quantità non è importante ma qualità, e se non dovessi scrivere più la qualità aumenterebbe

in 2 people you do not get to 30 pages in a month, better informed about why it was done this way, you probably don't know, bye bye

Besides Thes, me and H1, are there any participants in this thread over the age of 10? 

Like a bunch of little kiddies, bickering back and forth about nothing that they can change.

Grow up dammit.

• Like 3

I don't want to see any school-yard fights here at Rants & Flame. I wanna see Prison Yard stuff. You know, manly knock-down drag-out on a gurney type of stuff. All I ask is that fighters keep up the entertainment value. It's good practice and amazing job opportunities await you in the WWF.

PS: We need to attract more Roller Derby queens around here, too. Maybe I'll place some ads over at 4chan...

• Like 2