Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Doubt that was the case, they were naked and fooling around in the living room beforehand.  I think they did it deliberately.

Totally.. 
Exactly same situation when blonde (zack&blonde) shut the internet off and was caught on cams. here happened the same, there is the plug inside the closet

• Like 1

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Totally.. 
Exactly same situation when blonde (zack&blonde) shut the internet off and was caught on cams. here happened the same, there is the plug inside the closet

You can see it the course of the power cable to the left of the bed is different, before and after

• Like 1

Just now, born1950 said:

You can see it the course of the power cable to the left of the bed is different, before and after

And the last moment online was the guest on the floor there. there is no much doubt of the intention, specially because the other dude didn't went there in the middle to do what he did later when action ended

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And the last moment online was the guest on the floor there. there is no much doubt of the intention, specially because the other dude didn't went there in the middle to do what he did later when action ended

I want to believe your explaination...but I think the one who cut the cameras wasn't in the apt, here are my points:

- Motion detection of the three cameras was on and detecting all the time they were fucking (if the cameras were power out, the motion detection would be a flat line at zero), so I think only the image/sound feed for the cameras was disconnected.

- We've seen them naked and with intention to fuck, and we can hear they we're fucking....so why hiding it?

1 minute ago, Dlinhagen said:

I want to believe your explaination...but I think the one who cut the cameras wasn't in the apt, here are my points:

- Motion detection of the three cameras was on and detecting all the time they were fucking (if the cameras were power out, the motion detection would be a flat line at zero), so I think only the image/sound feed for the cameras was disconnected.

- We've seen them naked and with intention to fuck, and we can hear they we're fucking....so why hiding it?

I do not see any motion detection there...

2 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

I dont believe the spikes we see in timeline are due to motion being captured but how many users are watching.  I may be wrong but I have seen some instances were the timeline is flat but someone is actually showering or getting dressed but no one was watching at the time.