Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Not here in this apartment, but the other day the guests, in Leonie and Barney's apartment, clearly deconnected the cameras of the cradle bedroom were going to do a threesome. And this isn't the first time in many places. Vh was not created yesterday, they have been offering a service-quality that is not real for many years and people have been paying for many years now. I think it's about time things changed...

Yes I saw that. They pulled the power plug. But it is hard to do something against that. Besides chose your guests wisely of course 😉

• Like 1

Hace 1 minuto, la vida + 90 dijo:

👍

Yes, my friend, I'm sick of this fad of leaving the only free camera in a place where you can see nothing and nothing happens. They think they punish non-subscribers, but in my case what they believe is hate and no interest in paying me back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All the same people doing the same shit in a new place. Whooptie fucking do!  

I liked seeing Lora, Isa, Sergio and Bart in the tub. That was hot. The rest pretty average tonight...

But still better than most other places. I agree some more diversion won't hurt of course. 

I prefer to see the faces of the tenants in a living room simply watching the TV dressed or having a party with friends in the living room and where all the action takes place in the room with payment cameras, than not seeing the appliances of a kitchen or the windows of a terr completely empty aza. Without interest totally and with a lot of wasing towards his part...