Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

What they really don't understand is that they themselves are going to ruin all their popularity with these actions towards their subscribers and followers. And not only do I complain about this apartment, Melissa and Sergio's apartment happens the same thing, however in Leonie and Barney or Daniel and Dominessa, something can be seen... I think Sergio and Melissa should think about this...

You're absolutely right about that. From my point of view everything is fine in Domi and Leonie's homes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

clarise really didnt like it that Saun got a blowjob from Krista,and the apartment has a room with out camera,witch really sucks,that should be forbiden by @Voyeur House TV, and for the love of god FIX THE BUFFERING ISSUE!!! (i wonder how many tickets they got about it tonigh) 🙄

I guess the hidden room is the toilet...

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Sergio me molesta a la mayoría de todos ellos. Ese tipo está rodeado de todo lo que coño y parece que quiere nada de eso. Sólo una mamada de Melissa es lo único que se preocupa por. WTF?

In general and for a while, they all look apathetic and bitter and many of them with continuous discussions. I think more than one and more than two should rethink whether they want to be on Vh or not...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡Dios mío! Mira sus caras. Algunas partes. Cuando el sexo se convierte en el trabajo. ¡Triste!

I agree with you, Amy. I think they just have to live their own life, without acting for anyone, but I think it's something they don't get to do. This will just make them unhappy and that's what the specors notice. This is the vivid image of boredom for not getting to live their own lives.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My goodness! Look at their faces. Some party. When sex becomes work. Sad!

Melissa &Sergio especially Sergio always seems like they try to take control of any party with those same bullshit games then they never participate (have sex with each other )

When everyone is about to have sex 

Krista&Andrew are wasting away at melissa &Sergio apartment 

• Like 1