Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ver las vistas previas y sólo tiene que utilizar su imaginación. En realidad no es tan difícil. Todos ellos actúan de la misma manera dondequiera que se encuentren. El sexo es en realidad sólo sexo. Difícil ser creativo que, cuando el talento no es tan creativo. Voy a dar un poco de crédito Krista. Ella es el mejor de ellos cuando se trata de puta.

To see a shitty sequence in a preview and imagine things, I go to bed and dream about the secret victory angels. I'm sorry Amy, I don't settle for that, I think if you want, you can do something for the viewer and put a free camera of the living room even if it's far away to see something like there is in other apartments, especially managed by other managers. Yes, really between this and that there is no longer imagination on their part, it becomes boring and complicated...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Me gustó la interacción entre Sean y Clarice y Andrew y Krista. 🔥  espero que esta situación se hace mejor en el futuro. 😉  También Es una lástima que sólo la cámara cocina es gratuito.

Sería bueno tener una cámara libre en la sala de estar.

What they really don't understand is that they themselves are going to ruin all their popularity with these actions towards their subscribers and followers. And not only do I complain about this apartment, Melissa and Sergio's apartment happens the same thing, however in Leonie and Barney or Daniel and Dominessa, something can be seen... I think Sergio and Melissa should think about this...

• Upvote 1