Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks Bulbus. Might (or might not) be related to an earlier incident reported by me at Kira's. 

I saw the situation because of this

2 hours ago, bulbus420 said:

Can someone translate the fight? Thx

1 hour ago, rtgonzo said:

If I have to guess I'd say it had to do with her very drunken ass semi-seriously trying to jump Alan in Kira's bedroom starting around 00:45.

then started to follow the situation and that happened in the bedroom.. 
If she wants to have different dicks without him it's easy, don't need the alcohol excuse and do all that cry and drama.. for sure she won't have many problems finding them or someone finding dicks to visit her

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I saw the situation because of this

then started to follow the situation and that happened in the bedroom.. 
If she wants to have different dicks without him it's easy, don't need the alcohol excuse and do all that cry and drama.. for sure she won't have many problems finding them or someone finding dicks to visit her

Slight double standards also in that Hugo was treated by the guest girl if I recall. 

3 minutes ago, squish said:

Slight double standards also in that Hugo was treated by the guest girl if I recall.

And on more than one occasion. In any case, I'd love to see Beverley and Alan, especially if he gives it to her as good as he gave it Red last week.

12 minutes ago, squish said:

But totally there was differences... Beverley was there at their side and changing signals with the other girl and we don't know also the level of "knowledge" they have with that guests (it's different then being with the sex crew). He was all last night and morning alone (while beverley went home earlier) with other girls and did nothing 
If she likes to see him with other females and he don't like to see her with other males it's their "problem" on their relationship, they have to respect .. Said the same about Daniel&Dominessa situation, it's their relationship, it's them that are living it. 
Now if she wants to do stuff that he doesn't like, like i said, it's quite easy to solve. Then she can go with jules, alan and george all at same time. No need of playing the drama card and be violent (if the arguing indeed was caused by that)

En fessant les courses tout à l'heure j'ai vu le sosie de Beverley en chair et en os le sosie et légèrement plus jolie, elle était en train de mettre des articles en rayon, je sens que je vais aller plus souvent dans ce magasin pour la voir maintenant. :blush:

When I was shopping earlier, I saw Beverley’s doppelganger in the flesh, the doppelganger, and slightly prettier, she was putting items on display, I feel like I’m gonna go to that store more often to see her now. :blush: