Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

5 hours ago, raul399 said:

Perfect here ... Then I explain why

I promised to give an explanation and now I do ..
I like women who are a whore in bed ..
and a lady in the street ..
that's why when Leora lets the neighbors see how she masturbates, that bothers me ... when she goes out on the street they can recognize her and think she's a whore .... honestly I don't think she is ... that's why it bothers me to that people do not think badly of her ... personally if people know that I am a voyeur I am ashamed of shame ... I am very reserved for those things ...
most will not agree with me .. it is only an opinion and I do not want to enter into debate .. I will not comment on the subject ..
I love Leora so much that I care about the people on the street and here they can think wrong things about Leora ...
I love Leora for me it is a dream that will never come true.

prometi dar una explicacion y ahora lo hago..
me gustan las mujeres que sean una puta en la cama..
y una seĂąora en la calle..
por eso cuando Leora deja que los vecinos vean como se masturba, eso me molesta... cuando sale a la calle pueden reconocerla y pensar que es una puta.... sinceramente yo no pienso que lo sea.. por eso me molesta para que la gente no piense mal de ella... personalmente si la gente sabe que soy un voyeur me moria de verguenza... soy muy reservado para esas cosas....
la mayoria no estaran de acuerdo conmigo.. es solo una opinion y no quiero entrar en debate .. no voy a comentar nada sobre el tema..
quiero tanto a Leora que me preocupo de la gente de la calle y aqui puedan pensar cosas equivocadas de Leora...
amo a Leora para mi es un sueĂąo que nunca se realizara.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I promised to give an explanation and now I do ..
I like women who are a whore in bed ..
and a lady in the street ..
that's why when Leora lets the neighbors see how she masturbates, that bothers me ... when she goes out on the street they can recognize her and think she's a whore .... honestly I don't think she is ... that's why it bothers me to that people do not think badly of her ... personally if people know that I am a voyeur I am ashamed of shame ... I am very reserved for those things ...
most will not agree with me .. it is only an opinion and I do not want to enter into debate .. I will not comment on the subject ..
I love Leora so much that I care about the people on the street and here they can think wrong things about Leora ...
I love Leora for me it is a dream that will never come true.

How do you know the neighbors see her bating?

• Like 1