B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Don't give ideias to them Harley,This few hours of the Maid was in cams are the only Real life in cams(without any shows and posing to cams,ass up,"sensual" showers)

OK i'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on.  i only said what i said because of all the posters that have been vocal about seeing maid Olga in some sort of undress.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK i'll keep my thoughts to myself from now on.  i only said what i said because of all the posters that have been vocal about seeing maid Olga in some sort of undress.

Olga is great,her alone is better than a dozen of this shows girls togheter.Classy woman.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Don't remember Aria,is she a normal act girl or we will see her with one tit out in bed and playing with cams to give the worst view?

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This is her second stay in B2

Aria 07.05.2018 06.09.2018 B2 123

Never mind..she stayed four months so show girl crap garantie.

Just seen Aria..my opologies to Aria,i remember her,she is and act like a normal girl,no bigs shows.Hopefuly she won't enter Naomi games.Still would be better not be anotehr Rejoined..But being a girl like Aria is not as bad.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't remember Aria,is she a normal act girl or we will see her with one tit out in bed and playing with cams to give the worst view?

Last time she was showing her big boobs in B2 and on visits with Alexa in B4 very open. She was doing open bates and open sex with her BF without trying to hide anything from the cams, As a reminder, you can find a lot of videos of her at reallifecamsex.xyz.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Last time she was showing her big boobs in B2 and on visits with Alexa in B4 very open. She was doing open bates and open sex with her BF without trying to hide anything from the cams, As a reminder, you can find a lot of videos of her at reallifecamsex.xyz.

Indeed,after seing her now i remembered who she is,a nice girl and does things plenty naturally,wouldnt be surprised if she brings a boyfriend to have fun in house.Very diferent girl from all recent b2 girls.The big bedroom should be to her..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,after seing her now i remembered who she is,a nice girl and does things plenty naturally,wouldnt be surprised if she brings a boyfriend to have fun in house.Very diferent girl from all recent b2 girls.The big bedroom should be to her..

I liked her most together with Mila and Alexa and with Amina, Mila and Alexa. :biggrin: