B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

Le 9/24/2019 à 3:45 AM, Thestarider a dit :

Just watched the Replay of "Sophisticated Sophie The Professor" and it very obvious she has lost her ability to influence her disciples. Her incredible friend would not play her games with her, and that is a damn shame because that would have been worth the time to watch. Hell she couldn't even get her off her phone long enough to even start her games. can you imagine just how incredibly sensual it would have been to watch the teacher instruct her pupil, but Sophie failed miserably at bringing her friend into the limelight. I guess we can call her SOLO SOPHIE until she leaves.

Lost out on Fiby and her friend and is batting 0 for 2 with the newbies. I would say she is a failed Instructor or Professor with that average. She should lose her tenure as a top notch sexuality sensuality college professor.

Very just, Sofie had the opportunity to improve her image, she lamentably failed. After Sarah, we could have expected a scenario of the most exciting. Late initiative, undertake a few hours of the departure of his friend, unthinkable!

1128 Sofie left B2 with all her belongings after 124 days. Followed by Naomi.
A total of 362 days in the GOV apartments and number two on the stay overview, only beaten by Belle with 398 days

Thanks for this time, good trip wherever you are going and take care  

i assume Sophie pupile Naomi will take her spot and big bedroom and mantain the lame shows,and the girl arriving must be a similar act one to them that will take pupil bedroom and then main bedroom when pupil leaves,Wouldnt  be surprised to see a Rejoined..to not do real life in cams My bets are..twins,Danaya,Gina,polya(last two dont make any sense because they live in city).Hope to be wrong,an amazing new girl arrive and take care of big bedroom(that doesn't see a genuine act girl sinse last full year maybe.)and we finaly see some cool,not planied to minimal detail stuff.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i assume Sophie pupile Naomi will take her spot and big bedroom and mantain the lame shows,and the girl arriving must be a similar act one to them that will take pupil bedroom and then main bedroom when pupil leaves,Wouldnt  be surprised to see a Rejoined..to not do real life in cams My bets are..twins,Danaya,Gina,polya(last two dont make any sense because they live in city).Hope to be wrong,an amazing new girl arrive and take care of big bedroom(that doesn't see a genuine act girl sinse last full year maybe.)and we finaly see some cool,not planied to minimal detail stuff.

Naomi moved out from her bedroom before they went UM, so she's moving in to the master bedroom .
And I think you will not be surprised......

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Naomi moved out from her bedroom before they went UM, so she's moving in to the master bedroom .
And I think you will not be surprised......

That sucks my friend.Would be nice to see b2 renewed and rocking(like b1 and b4 were plenty of time in latest months).But seems their plan to b2 is other..first twins..then Gina..then Sophie..Naomi..Fibby..hope at LEAST they don't have the nerve to put in An girls in vacations house girls that live in the city and have houses(Gina and Polya),don't think they would do it..but we never know😂.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1128 Sofie left B2 with all her belongings after 124 days. Followed by Naomi.
A total of 362 days in the GOV apartments and number two on the stay overview, only beaten by Belle with 398 days

Thanks for this time, good trip wherever you are going and take care  

362 days WTF one year of vacation on rlc

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1