B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

Il y a 5 heures, Noldus a dit :

A total of 362 days in the GOV apartments and number two on the stay overview, only beaten by Belle with 398 days

Perhaps 300 days too long for me... she is alright IMO but too much of Sofie makes me hate RLC more

Il y a 2 heures, moritzmax a dit :

Goodbye Sofie, take good care of wherever you go.

Find a rich lover and do not come back so soon.
Arrogance has a name.

Either that or she has to set her expectations right, find a honest job and a decent guy and settle down.

But Sofie, there is only so much youth left in a woman, use it wisely.

Goodbye, and for your sake, may we not see you again!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps 300 days too long for me... she is alright IMO but too much of Sofie makes me hate RLC more

Either that or she has to set her expectations right, find a honest job and a decent guy and settle down.

But Sofie, there is only so much youth left in a woman, use it wisely.

Goodbye, and for your sake, may we not see you again!

Amen!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Would be nice if the cleaning lady joins Naomi in the bath !! 

is this the same maid that it's always been?  if so, why don't you send RLC an email and ask them to make her an offer to change clothes in the open or take a shower after she has finished cleaning the apartment.  i'm sure RLC could persuade her 🙂

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is this the same maid that it's always been?  if so, why don't you send RLC an email and ask them to make her an offer to change clothes in the open or take a shower after she has finished cleaning the apartment.  i'm sure RLC could persuade her 🙂

Don't give ideias to them Harley,This few hours of the Maid was in cams are the only Real life in cams(without any shows and posing to cams,ass up,"sensual" showers)b2 seen in this last year.The rest..a pure joke of shows and unnaturally were any sensuality is left outside.A naked woman isn't always or imediatly sensual..sensually comes from the way of act,and sad to say this last year b2 had zero sensuality in cams by all the bunch of shows girls one after another(Sophie,fliby,Sophie pupils,twins,Gina).b2 last year was like a cheap wine..no classy,no good taste.

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naomi practices the art of hiding her pussy as Sofie taught her... and many others.

It's just patetic,only thing missing it's to put one of the tits out,then Will be the same clone as the others shows.

• Like 2