B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Isn't Aria the young lady that had a male friend? She would spend time out occasionally but he did come over and have sex with her in the apartment. He was also very close to Amina but they were not lovers.... true?

true

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Isn't Aria the young lady that had a male friend? She would spend time out occasionally but he did come over and have sex with her in the apartment. He was also very close to Amina but they were not lovers.... true?

Isn't Aria the young lady that had a male friend? - Yes

He was also very close to Amina but they were not lovers.... true? - I have Amina with Amanda, Alexa, Belle, Bridget, Karol, Mila, Mary, Aria, Monica, Nica, Rosemary and her BF, but never seen her with Aria's BF

5 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Isn't Aria the young lady that had a male friend? - Yes

He was also very close to Amina but they were not lovers.... true? - I have Amina with Amanda, Alexa, Belle, Bridget, Karol, Mila, Mary, Aria, Monica, Nica, Rosemary and her BF, but never seen her with Aria's BF

When Amina was in this same apartment in the bedroom recently occupied by Sofie Aria's friend would come over and they would cuddle on the sofa and watch TV. He would also spend the night but on the sofa. Never saw any sex between them. I remember camcaps members debating about what was going on as they did cuddle and hold hands.

One thing is putting me nervous,b4 already got a couple of new girls but b2 still waiting for the third girl..hope to be wrong but wouldn't be surprised if they are arranging to brink back again one of the big repeats zzzz..Twins..Gina..Danaya..polya.Kinda feel if was a new girl she already would arrived.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

One thing is putting me nervous,b4 already got a couple of new girls but b2 still waiting for the third girl..hope to be wrong but wouldn't be surprised if they are arranging to brink back again one of the big repeats zzzz..Twins..Gina..Danaya..polya.Kinda feel if was a new girl she already would arrived.

RLC stated "the guest room needs repair and will have no cameras for awhile".  So, if this is true--it will take RLC about 4 weeks to attempt to make the repair--if they ever do and therefore no need for another girl just yet. 

• Like 1