Misty (2019) Part #1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I go back and forth. I think often she's paying the John's. She has a red light outside of her apt. She's just a number, so who cares, right!  Enjoy watching her work. That's what this apt is all about. 

None of us knows exactly what's going on behind the scenes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

I do not think. Well, at least she told this candidate #50 that she didn’t have so much money and need to live up to her salary (after 3 weeks).

She also planned a party today. But in is not a fact now. Because she did not sleep at night and feels bad. No party-mood.😐

Wel she was up all bloody night waitng for the #49th insertion which did eventually come ::) now we are waiting for the grand #50th but not looking that grand at the moment :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

So, money is the motivation.

For all. And this is good.Again, you can take Sofi - who is not motivated by VH. So zero special events or shows. Only webcam for CB. Or Domi. Perhaps she have progressed to hard swing-life (although unlikely). However, now she is good earning in English lessons and she has scheduled all time for lessons in next month. So VH brings less money. She did not even participate in free camera contest. Because, this is not so attractive to her.

Misty thinks how to wait VH-salary. Therefore - it is doubtful that she have extra money from guys. Rather, extra outlay - and reward will come only after 3 weeks. 

• Like 1