B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

It's funny how Stella is so energetic and spicey in daily life and then is a dead fish during sex,she doesn't even does bj nothing,Sara is a diferent case..She is also energetic during daily life but is exactly the same during sex,not a dead fish.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fagen said:

I really doubt that they have done any testing with these spanish guys. They seem more like fuck friends, not someone they stay with after RLC.

I have no idea, but I think that each of the girls and the guys are all adults and know how to get through life. 

For us as viewers, All that matters should be that there are finally some guests in the apartment. 😀 I think this is a really positive development. Something, I would like to see in all the GOV apartments. 👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moritzmax said:

Jessica needs a man😂
Hello RLC, you still have a "Stecher" in stock - Or? 

ooh god no, I prefer her to watch her without a guy. And I hope these 2 guys leaves soon so Jess doesnt have to hide in her room.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have no idea, but I think that each of the girls and the guys are all adults and know how to get through life. 

For us as viewers, All that matters should be that there are finally some guests in the apartment. 😀 I think this is a really positive development. Something, I would like to see in all the GOV apartments. 👍

hell yeah....bring in tons of guys it will make it all so much more real  ROFLMAO

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't worry, Jess will be included....it's all part of the plan

Meanwhile, I think, everything is an inprovment that do not end in boring pseudo lesbian sex. I can't endure this silly show anymore. 

Some guest are a very good start. No matter what they are doing. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

ooh god no, I prefer her to watch her without a guy. And I hope these 2 guys leaves soon so Jess doesnt have to hide in her room.

It is sad for her that she really cannot enjoy being outside in Barcelona, however there is always positive side

we can enjoy her in her room---she has been naked for over 2 hours now ❤️

Just now, Alladino said:

Meanwhile, I think, everything is an inprovment that do not end in boring pseudo lesbian sex. I can't endure this silly show anymore. 

Some guest are a very good start. No matter what they are doing. 

i agree with you on the pseudo lesbian sex part and it's RLC's fault letting it happen.  they need to get off their sorry, lazy asses and find some good looking totally lesbian girls and end all this show shit......just my opinion of course.