B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Ya right Naga!! She wanted to tell you to watch out for Sara as she is coming for you. Hope you don't have a heart attack. She likes it rough man.

Hey, I can manage a 3 some no bother...well the foreplay anyway, which is often the best bit...:tongue:

I might struggle after that 😏

56 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think Stella has slept in more than 48 hours. There has been some drama tonight with her as she attempted to call someone many times and the person is not answering. Wonder if it is Megan?

on another note entirely, but why are some cameras are showing black and white but same time different angle the cameras are in colour?

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Dignity is a word I find very hard to actually define. What is dignity to me, might not be to you, and vice versa. We all have a different set of values and lines we do not cross. For some, pleasuring yourself and others is dignity. For others, sexual intercorse is holy ritual between a married husband and wife who want to make children.

are you just trying to start something with me or are you being serious?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

are you just trying to start something with me or are you being serious?

Are those mutually exclusive? 

My point is just that I don't get why we should sit here and judge others by moral and dignity. What exactly is it you think they should be doing on RLC? 

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

on another note entirely, but why are some cameras are showing black and white but same time different angle the cameras are in colour?

It happens sometimes the camera nightvision screws up and shows when it shouldnt do, nothing we can do than to wait and see if it goes away or write support and they will fix it.