B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

she said, she's studying English, she wasn't supposed to come back on RLC, I'm staying here for a month, the other girls have boyfriends at home, it wouldn't even be normal they stay here for 3 months then

She told that in english to the boys or ?

14 minutes ago, Mauri said:

she said, she's studying English, she wasn't supposed to come back on RLC, I'm staying here for a month, the other girls have boyfriends at home, it wouldn't even be normal they stay here for 3 months then

What other girls she said had boyfriends?

Just now, ze81 said:

Pensa di avere ragione. Non sembra avere un anello di fidanzamento per esempio. Sarebbe molto strano se avesse un ragazzo, figli.

in his first stay he had a boyfriend at home, and he betrayed him with Nora's friend

Just now, Mauri said:

in his first stay he had a boyfriend at home, and he betrayed him with Nora's friend

By he you meant She?Only dude i remember Jess to be was that dude she mounted a tend in bedroom(and suposly they had sex),and she and Irma also played with him in Irma bed,don't think was jess boyfriend unless she doesn't mind to share hehe..thing was that dude only.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't care if they have boyfriends in Barca houses or back home,as long as they are with dudes in cams that what i enjoy.

I think it's good that the girls finally have fun how they like it. 

Right now there is a really good dynamic in B1. It's a shame these guys are leaving. I hope they will come back. 

• Upvote 1