B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

On 9/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

It is going to be fun watching Angelina get fucked. I love her pussy and how she knows what to do to come. Hopefully she can make sure the boyfriend helps her to come. And don't be surprised if she takes a few in the ass as well. I think this young woman is sexually advanced and we may see some real and nasty fun.

Called it 😊😁

13 hours ago, timber said:

It's a shame she's such a fan of turning on the lamp at the head of the bed. It messes up all 3 cameras in the bedroom. From a viewer's perspective, lights off is better than just that light being on.

But it's nice to see a couple who seem so into each other. 👍

Indeed,don't think they do on porpoise like Sophie and others do with the candle lights and bathroom light etc but the low lights destroy the streaming,not to mention it doesn't give good preview and replay thumbs for rlc.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:46 PM, timber said:

It's a shame she's such a fan of turning on the lamp at the head of the bed. It messes up all 3 cameras in the bedroom. From a viewer's perspective, lights off is better than just that light being on.

But it's nice to see a couple who seem so into each other. 👍

Yes, they remind me of Karol and her bf...

• Like 1

I'm IN....Gonna' Give Arnold a Two58bdcfc7771f0_Vandegraffgen.gif.d044bdeff308f4f4a64a5ccc1d724c85.gifClapping.gif.f37e67f1dd2e5059976cb451be37b7ef.gifthumbs UP....

She's INTO Him..... He's handsome, Strong....He's Good to Angelina......He Can do Something in the Kitchen....

She's a Deep Brain Person (3D thoughts, Dreams, & Feelings)....I Think He is too.....He Knows what's Sensitive & what's not so much.

His Skills in Pleasing the Mons Veneris & adjacent Clity is Really Impressive....

Those Endless Long Slow Motions on Her Clity is A Learned Talent I don't See Anywhere Else...

Same way She Stimulates it.....Those Tiny, imperceptible motions He puts on her Clity sets off Fireworks in Her Head.

He Knows it Too......I can tell by the time he puts into Pleasing Her. Save the Long Hard Strokes for the holy.

Holy holy Rama Rama.....They are Both Adorers.....If its what you like, they'll do it Forever...

I hope Noone's offended by my Blatherings...

The Cars - Dangerous Type  1996

• Like 1

Wow, these two Seem to be on honeymoon....Just Turn around, They'll Do It Again...lol

In Memory of Ric Ocasek
The Cars - Tonight She Comes 1985

Elliot Easton (Cars guitarist) said, "It doesn't actually say that she
reaches orgasm. It could mean that tonight she's
coming over to make popcorn."

I'm not a huge fan of couples. It's not that I'm against them, it's just I get bored quickly. But I've gotta say, I'm enjoying watching Angel and Arnold as much as any in the past. But I've always been a fan of Angel. which helps. They obviously are really into each other, their sex is regular, fun and doesn't look like its an effort to perform, is very much for themselves, and natural...no hiding but no playing to the cams, and generally with a good ending. They spend time out together, watch TV, Angel still does her yoga and their everyday life is easy on the eye, unlike some couples who slob around all day in bed or in front of the TV...I like them as a couple 😁

Angel's taken some stick in the past, undeservedly, imo, but I can't see why anyone would complain about her now...but there will still be a few no doubt 😒

• Like 2