B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

48 minutes ago, F219 said:

Can someone please translate the fight this morning between Angelina & Arnold??  Thank you in advance.  The fireworks was around 0903 and I mean fireworks.  Angelina has a mean right with some quick jabs.

She has a temper like Kitty....I have watchedAngelina by herself and she seem to get along with everyone...She is being comforted by Nelly

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

At 9:03:08, she climbed up the bed and slapped his back and he let out a scream...That just looks painful....I really hope RLC doesn't continue to let this slide...I like Angelina but this is turning it out to be abuse..

They will.  I complained when Paul hit Leora in her first house here.  Nothing happen.

58 minutes ago, F219 said:

They will.  I complained when Paul hit Leora in her first house here.  Nothing happen.

What do they care as long as the tenants brings them revenue...domestic violence shouldn't be allowed at all...Looking at Angelina right now, I can't help but feel sorry for her though

2 hours ago, F219 said:

They let an ex resist to hit really hard a girl several times in several days and they continue online for almost one year so hep,nothing done.

21 hours ago, ze81 said:

i prefer big natural breats but also like small breats(kitty,masha sister,Nelly(had)(some still have) petit beautiful perky breats,didn't liked much when kitty puted implants,Nelly kinda the same but i think is understandable because they want to feel more secure with their body etc.Just hope Masha sister never puts implants..she have the most perfect,well shaped small boobs..10 outa 10.

I noticed immediately that Nelly had bought silicon, not as much as Kitty and Masha, but anyway. I did not watch her much in her earlier apartment, now I have a good reason for not watching her at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Calle said:

I noticed immediately that Nelly had bought silicon, not as much as Kitty and Masha, but anyway. I did not watch her much in her earlier apartment, now I have a good reason for not watching her at all.

I am not really a fan of fake tits, but if it makes Nelly feel more sexy, more beautiful, and more confident in her own sexuality, then I say go for it and to hell with what people think or say.. Nelly is incredibly lovely young woman who cares about her friends and treats people very well and with respect, she doesn't even know Angelina, but yet went to comfort in time of need this morning and even left with her to go where ever they went. Actions speak volumes when you have no idea what they are talking about and saying to each other. 

I have always been a fan of Nelly and Boggy since they were in Masha's apartment before her and Sasha, I have remained a loyal fan, I for one am really happy to see then again as they are fun and interesting couple.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am not really a fan of fake tits, but if it makes Nelly feel more sexy, more beautiful, and more confident in her own sexuality, then I say go for it and to hell with what people think or say.. Nelly is incredibly lovely young woman who cares about her friends and treats people very well and with respect, she doesn't even know Angelina, but yet went to comfort in time of need this morning and even left with her to go where ever they went. Actions speak volumes when you have no idea what they are talking about and saying to each other. 

I have always been a fan of Nelly and Boggy since they were in Masha's apartment before her and Sasha, I have remained a loyal fan, I for one am really happy to see then again as they are gun and interesting couple.

I completely agree with this entire statement--

And BTW--I will inform the NRA as well :wink:

• Like 2