B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

To put things in perspective VHTV have more couples,normal routines houses than rlc.If someone sayed this two,three years ago nobody would believe.We actualy can watch there four,five houses without knowing what will happen or not..how many houses can we say the same in rlc..three,four at best.

for me i count only three couples on rlc now (linda/tibor;martina/alberto and carla/yanai) i don't count asia/hakeem for me this is a fake couple since the beginning

so for the people want see apartments with couples rlc is not really a good place now, this is all with show girls now this is the resume of rlc in 2019 after the earthquake of may or june i don't remember exactly,

i don't count also the couples on vacation apartment in prague because they are here just for a short time it's different

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

dudo que tenga novio y ahora esté en la categoría de chicas en vacaciones, apuesto a que más chicas se unirán a ella más tarde

I think he will be alone for a while ... then move on to another apartment in Barcelona ...
I have the feeling that this apartment will soon be occupied by a single girl ... all depend on the time it takes to solve the visa ..