B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

perhaps the "boyfriend" of Angelina who is waiting is one of the two boys who is in B1, as soon as she ends with them, she becomes Angelina's "boyfriend"

Hehe,think Angelina "boyfriend" is still being "arranged".

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol,so her boyfriend will join her soon,seems rlc got a lot of complains about turning This places as just another one girl house and they decided to give th info about the boyfriend.To bad it isn't a new girl and just anotehr rejoined.But at least is positive the house will return to be COV again.That means one less fake lesbian shows place.

She's never done fake lesbian stuff Ze...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's never done fake lesbian stuff Ze...

Didn't She participated in the Barca shows when she was a resident?wasking without knowing because she isn't a girl i fancy(I like her body but face wise nop)So not sure what she did or not.But to be honest wasn't talking only about her,was about how House would become(thankfully Seems will still be a COV house)if was a GOV place.

Just now, ze81 said:

Didn't She participated in the Barca shows when she was a resident?wasking without knowing because she isn't a girl i fancy(I like her body but face wise nop)So not sure what she did or not.But to be honest wasn't talking only about her,was about how House would become(thankfully Seems will still be a COV house)if was a GOV place.

She didn't Ze, apart from odd massages, but nothing sexual...Lots of nudity and bates though...She was out working quite a bit too...photo shoots

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What is it with these young girl models and their obsession with lip filler?  Why on earth do they think it improves their appearance in the slightest, or makes them more desirable?

I took this screenshot of Angelina in the shower this morning to illustrate my point.

nn5o.jpg

Fucking hideous.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was in B2 quite a while back and more recently in B1 when it reopened...

Angelina #1 29.01.2017 28.04.2017 B2 90
Angelina #2 18.02.2019 18.04.2019 B1 60
Angelina #3 08.09.2019    B5  
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't Ze, apart from odd massages, but nothing sexual...Lots of nudity and bates though...She was out working quite a bit too...photo shoots

That's surprising,but she didn't escaped the dam massages😅.She doesnt look bad,but i prefer more natural looking girls like jas,Rose etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

What is it with these young girl models and their obsession with lip filler?  Why on earth do they think it improves their appearance in the slightest, or makes them more desirable?

I took this screenshot of Angelina in the shower this morning to illustrate my point.

nn5o.jpg

Fucking hideous.

Hep,that one of the reasons i don't find her atractive(face wise)Not a single woman or men gets better looking with the duck  lips.Hope some truly beautiful girls in rlc don't ever do it,jas,Martina etc look naturally beautiful hope they don't mess up their faces.

• Like 3