B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol,so her boyfriend will join her soon,seems rlc got a lot of complains about turning This places as just another one girl house and they decided to give th info about the boyfriend.To bad it isn't a new girl and just anotehr rejoined.But at least is positive the house will return to be COV again.That means one less fake lesbian shows place.

LOL you know that's not going to happen.  Look at what Belle did with the other girls while she was there.  RLC wouldn't survive without female to female contact!

2 hours ago, franklin said:

What is it with these young girl models and their obsession with lip filler?  Why on earth do they think it improves their appearance in the slightest, or makes them more desirable?

I took this screenshot of Angelina in the shower this morning to illustrate my point.

nn5o.jpg

Fucking hideous.

Couldn't agree more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i heard it started out like it was going to be nice but quickly changed due to piss poor lighting!!

She just did a far better one this morning, even with a dud dildo. I'm pleased it was mainly fingers and while I don't speak Russian, I'm 99.99999999% sure her bf was talking dirty to her 😁