Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

Just now, waldi said:

apart of that, as groomy says, if vhtv will continue opening apartments with ordinary couples and plain activity, soon it's over.

I think it is completely the other way round but as usual I think we agree to disagree to here. 

Don't get me wrong the idea of a place only made for parties I really like. Participants from other places or simply guests good go there and have a great time. But in that case it should be calles like "Party place" and not pretended that somebody lives in there...

• Like 2

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think it is completely the other way round but as usual I think we agree to disagree to here. 

if what you say is true, the number of subscribers would have to rise proportionally, unfortunately I'm not convinced it happens; most of some key participants is rather leaving the project, simply because nobody want to pay for watching them; in other words, poor cams and plain content will not bring new subscribers

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

But in that case it should be calles like "Party place" and not pretended that somebody lives in there...

Much the same as Casahot used to be then if you wanted to be flooded with pussy's for example 😁👍

Guest maitre197
7 hours ago, groomy said:

They have girl yesterday - who interested about project (dream becoming actress Dom2 or something similar). But  guys refused to buy her alcohol = they have small scene and she lost interest&left.

Now they have brought girls - who do not want to fuck on camera. They poured maximum alcohol into girls and there is no result. 

У качественного алкоголя из магазина и пива на разлив - разная цена.

Dear members!

Dont search the creative ideas from  supermanager Ray!  A&K' apt  - the real VHTV business in the standard Russian way - the old tourists left,  the new ones came.

I think everything would be different if the manager rented an apartment for his own money against future profits.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Much the same as Casahot used to be then if you wanted to be flooded with pussy's for example 😁👍

I think it's safe to say that it was the most watched channel in vhtv of all the time

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never understood why they stopped it as it must gave been a good advert for them. Still what do I know eh 🙄

By the looks of things not a lot.🤪

• Like 1