Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

I'm glad to read that ... Lisbon is a beautiful city ... the nights in the upper neighborhood, the miradouro from where you can see the entire upper quarter and the castle of San Jorge ... the sunsets from the Commerce Square they are incredible .. I am in love with Lisbon, its people, its food ... the coastal towns, azendas do mar ..
Every year I usually go in mid-October ... this year I made the mistake of going in August, a lot of tourists, too many cruises, hahaha.
next year I'll be back ... hahaha

Fico feliz em ler que ... Lisboa é uma cidade bonita ... as noites no bairro superior, o miradouro de onde você pode ver todo o bairro superior e o castelo de San Jorge .. o pôr do sol da Praça do Comércio eles são incríveis .. estou apaixonado por Lisboa, seu povo, sua comida ... as cidades costeiras, azendas do mar ..
Todo ano eu costumo ir em meados de outubro ... esse ano eu cometi o erro de ir em agosto, muitos turistas, muitos cruzeiros, hahaha.
ano que vem volto ... hahaha

Falo e entendo português ... não sei escrever .. hahaha

I speak and understand Portuguese ... I don't know how to write it .. hahaha

• Like 2

at the beginning of August .. every day with a little rain .. and a lot of fog ...
I was very lucky, the day I returned home, the transport hole began .. hahaha .. exhausted gas stations ...

no começo de agosto .. todos os dias com um pouco de chuva .. e muita neblina ...
Tive muita sorte, no dia em que voltei para casa, o buraco de transporte começou .. hahaha .. postos de gasolina esgotados ...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jugghead said:

The Mods will not do anything about raunchy behavior unless there's arguing or threats. However, if you do not want to hear the opinions you could make your own thread with another title. It doesn't really bother me because I've decided to let it go and it doesn't appear to be slowing Leora down any.

Iwis is probably right, it is trash talk. Your suggestion that it is only comments is true also, along with your suggestion to open another thread. But this thread is for General Chat so I think that it should be for those who want to trash talk her continuously to open the alternative thread, and leave this one to those who don't want to do so.Its not slowing her down any but it seems to have turned this part of the forum into a three man show of poor taste.

This thread used to be quite entertaining with different opinions on different subjects, but has now been hijacked and has sunk to new depths,and if she did ever read what is written she would not be flattered or amused by the infantile and disrespectful comments that some people are trying to justify as words of endearment.

I personally just block the individuals comments, but there are others I'm sure who will be driven away from the forum and not renew membership in the future.

Just my opinion folks.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

...et si elle lisait jamais ce qui est écrit, elle ne serait pas flattée ni amusée par les commentaires infantiles et irrespectueux que certains les gens essaient de justifier en tant que mots d'affection...

C'est le moins qu'on puisse dire ! 😔

• Like 1

Jimbo4 ... hello .... a question ... if you have blocked the junk comments of this thread .. as you know they are crappy comments
It says that it is a general chat thread to be able to write as much as possible ... you have not had any problem to be able to express your comments .. nobody has coerced it.
He also comments that there are 3 people who have kidnapped this chat ... I would like to know who he means ... if he is a man to complain, he is a man to put his name ... I imagine that I am one of them ...
Sincerely, the people who think of Leora here, are people who can see her and talk about what she is doing at that moment ... since these people have money to be able to pay a membership in RLC ... (it's only 20 euros for a membership standard).
RESPECT ... nice word .... we will never agree with the comments of other people, that is why we must impose our judgment on other people ... we live in a multiplural world, and we must live with that, in life and in the chat ...
As you say ....... ONLY MY OPINION FRIEND.