B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i know the Emoji at the end but when you start you text like "pure speculation" you can understand also my reaction because it's not the first time recently you have this word with me this is why i don't know if it's serious or not at the end,

i do humour regulary on the forum also but there is different type of humours and i can't say i like this one

I agree my Emoji should have been after ''Pure speculation''...I haven't a personal vendetta against you because, as you can see. I've been around for quite a while now and regardless of differing opinions, I try to get along with everyone...Sorry you don't like my sense of humour and sarcasm though...You should watch all 4 season's of Blackadder then get back to me...😉

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree my Emoji should have been after ''Pure speculation''...I haven't a personal vendetta against you because, as you can see. I've been around for quite a while now and regardless of differing opinions, I try to get along with everyone...Sorry you don't like my sense of humour and sarcasm though...You should watch all 4 season's of Blackadder then get back to me...😉

it's ok, there is moment for doing humour also and i think it was not the good moment to do this whith what happened  with sara at the end of the sex

Just now, firewall said:

just a reaction of a girl scared to be pregnant

Sorry Fire...look at them now and that's total bollocks. Hardly the reactions of a scared girl. I've tried to be sensible here but I suggest you draw a line under this one before you embarrass yourself...Just a bit of friendly advice. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

just to point out to you that Sara will sleep with anything that crawls or walks.......i don't think she is one bit scared of being pregnant or she would have made him wear a condom since day one.

Good evening Harley...That's weird cos I just mentioned you in a post...in a good way of course 😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No bother. What impresses me is that your not English...😏

I didn't think the US guys GOT sarcasm...Well, Harley doesn't, anyway...😏

in my very youthful days I had a very sarcastic prick for a supervisor and he is the one responsible for me not caring or getting sarcasm as easy as you think i should.....i tuned him and his sarcasm out as best i could in those days!!

• Like 1