B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

Just now, firewall said:

i see "speculation" is your favorite word on this forum, just check her reaction and his reaction at the end

Firewall...did you not see my sarcastic face? It was a fucking joke man. I'm 1 of very few who try and input a bit of humour into this forum. Obviously you haven't tuned into mine yet...Even Harley knows where I'm coming from these days so you, as the teacher says in school, 'could do better'...😉

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Firewall...did you not see my sarcastic face? It was a fucking joke man. I'm 1 of very few who try and input a bit of humour into this forum. Obviously you haven't tuned into mine yet...Even Harley knows where I'm coming from these days so you, as the teacher says in school, 'could do better'...😉

the problem is you have the same humour of happyone, it's very hard to know when is a joke or not with you

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i heard this also during the sex but check at the end of the sex  his reaction

I think you are correct in this situation so Sara had two good reasons to be pissed off.  And I'm slightly annoyed they keep interrupting Stella and Jessica.

Now to find the Spanish morning after pill.

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

the problem is you have the same humour of happyone, it's very hard to know when is a joke or not with you

Ok Fire...Sarcasm is a hard want to get...I get it, and so does Happy, but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea...Speaking of 'cup of tea' , I don't know where your from my friend, but if you were English, you'd get it...But the clue is in the Emoji at the end...😉

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok Fire...Sarcasm is a hard want to get...I get it, and so does Happy, but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea...Speaking of 'cup of tea' , I don't know where your from my friend, but if you were English, you'd get it...But the clue is in the Emoji at the end...😉

i know the Emoji at the end but when you start your text with "pure speculation" you can understand also my reaction because it's not the first time recently you have this word with me this is why i don't know if it's serious or not at the end,

i do humour regulary on the forum also but there is different type of humours and i can't say i like this one

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Definitely a broken condom. Not sure whether he came or not but judging by her reaction and the detail work she did in the bathroom she was not happy. Understanding but not happy.

On replay at 0123:19

she said something at the end before left the bed " it's horrible" if i heard good