B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

I think Sofie should patent her shows, now she exports them to every place, two hours of fun and the result is nothing, but the other two girls did their duty, one with the fruit and the other with the dildo, then , the evening is saved

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta come clean here guys...I did see some of the Sofie and Sera show cos I've already seen Titanic in B4...It was pretty good tbh, as far as shows go, and Sofie has certainly stepped up to plate...It's only taken her 964 days...😏

Nice one Sofie...:biggrin:

Based upon Naga's comment I watched them on replay. Sara is amazing as a lover both male and female. And, for me, this was the best I have ever seen Sofie. She was quite romantic and you could tell she got on well with Sara. I've come to really like Sara but sure wish she would slow down on the drinking.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Based upon Naga's comment I watched them on replay. Sara is amazing as a lover both male and female. And, for me, this was the best I have ever seen Sofie. She was quite romantic and you could tell she got on well with Sara. I've come to really like Sara but sure wish she would slow down on the drinking.

Drinking stands for most of the fun I see on RLC.

• Like 1