B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

I think, now we know what the good guys from Sara and Stella are doing to make a living, the drug dealers, seeing the replay, actually saw Debby and Anabella too, rather shocked by what was happening  

I published it in B4, but clearly this was his place

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think, now we know what the good guys from Sara and Stella are doing to make a living, the drug dealers, seeing the replay, actually saw Debby and Anabella too, rather shocked by what was happening 

wasn't it the same theory with Sara's previous guy ? The russian speaker who spent 5 days  in B1

6 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

wasn't it the same theory with Sara's previous guy ? The russian speaker who spent 5 days  in B1

it was the thesis of others, not mine, the previous boy had been found near a garbage can

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

Truly it was dramatic enough that Debby and Anabella were shocked. Watching them on replay they were shaking their heads at Sara and Stella and how bad those two were. Recall Stella's fuck buddy stopped by and Sara started jumping up and down and kissing and hugging him. They went outside and only the girls returned about 5 minutes later. Shortly after that Sara and Stella seemed really out of it.

Il y a 8 heures, Sergio a dit :

How do the girls have access to replay?

Jessica dans la salle de bain, Micka en fond sonore, dansant et chantant en playback en petite tenue devant le miroir avec un god en guise micro 😜

Jessica in the bathroom, Micka in the background, dancing and singing in playback in undress in front of the mirror with a god as a microphone 😜

( #Surresalist )

Jessica honey I think you need me to help you wash that nice little body of yours..maybe even have me lick that pussy and asshole for you. She is a woman I like because she dances to drums only she can hear. No one is going to get her to do what she does not want to do. She is here to save money and entertain us as best she can without sacrificing her own morals whatever they may be. For that I respect her. She may do something but if she does we will know it is because she wants to do it.

• Like 4