Middle East War Reporting

itsme

4 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

(Trump wants what is best for the American people and expects the leaders of the other countries in the world to want what is best for their people.)

This is a nice joke.. 

No, the truth. And why does it matter to you anyway since you are on Mars?:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Without the Nukes then everyone is all on the same level playing field.  One can have more population but that does not necessarily mean they can defeat someone just because they have a larger population. China is supposedly to be an Allie of the USA so I don't think their going to start any BS.  The only big thing with China and USA at the moment is Tariffs. 

You are naive about China.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, the truth. And why does it matter to you anyway since you are on Mars?:rolleyes:

Sir.. I am 100% involved in the ongoing events in the ME. The Peacemakers you're trying to defend have destroyed many places on the face of the globe and one of those places was my COUNTRY.. 
Please don't come to say that a certain leader is trying to bring good.. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Sir.. I am 100% involved in the ongoing events in the ME. The Peacemakers you're trying to defend have destroyed many places on the face of the globe and one of those places was my COUNTRY.. 
Please don't come to say that a certain leader is trying to bring good.. 

And what is the name of your country?

Despite at least 3 US Presidents declaring victory or the job is done in the ME, the US had its ass handed to it by peasants armed with only AKs and handfuls of plastic explosive. The fact that the US is still in Iraq and doesn't know if it should leave or not is not a victory - hell, even the Iraqi gov wants the US to piss off back home, that's not the sentiments of an ally. hy wasn't the US industrial military complex able to install a friendly gov, seeing as it "won". 

What are Trump and his merry band of yes men and war shitehawks possibly hoping to achieve in Iran? A country with a large, well-funded military that have not only been preparing for this for 40 years but are also a strategic partner of Russia.  That same Russia who intervened and declared a no-fly zone in Syria to dare the US to break it - which sensibly the US didn't dare to.

Now, a civilian jet has been shot down, a jet that wouldn't have been targetted if the US hadn't executed the Iranian general meaning that Iran wouldn't have been on a war footing meaning whichever idiot that controlled the missiles would not have fired.

The only thing I supported that Trump said in the election was something along the lines of pulling US troops out of harms way, which amounted to "fuck everywhere else, I'm going to bring our troops home and concentrate on US matters internally."  I should have known that the US military industrial complex would never allow him to do that.  They have finally managed to do what they've been trying to do to American presidents for the past 40 years' worth of administrations. They must be delighted to have such an imbecile in power that they have finally managed to convince a president to attack Iran - just so that the defense industry stock price goes up.

Because that's what's all this maddness is about.  It is about rich US wankers that don't care about normal US soliders or US civilians that are stuck living paycheck to paycheck - they just care about moving their portfolio wealth higher and they don't care how many civilians they have to burn along the way.

I ask again, have none of you right wing sheep ever stopped to wonder if your government might be the bad guys?

I say. Why should terrorism be a standard for Americans?If Iran killed US citizens they would kill Iranians too.Why should the US have thousands of nuclear weapons but Iran not?Where does this double standard come from?America would decide thousands of miles away for the people. It has to go back to its borders

• Like 1