Middle East War Reporting

itsme

On 1/3/2020 at 11:41 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Hopefully...

And war mongering regime... Tell me how many countries the Iran attacked in the last years. And tell me how many the US did...

Wow jabbath, I've been reading your comments and didn't realize how much you hated and thought my country was so evil. My country is far from perfect, but does more good for the world than bad. And as far as our being "warmongers", let's talk when were responsible for the deaths of 50 to 60 million people over a 30 year period.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

President Trump backed away from further military confrontation with Iran on Wednesday after a barrage of missiles fired at American troops killed no one and Tehran indicated that would be the end of its retaliation for the killing of a top general.

Now they can say the World is a bit Safer for the time being. 

Trump backed away because no American was killed. Just like he did nothing when Iran shot down our unmanned drone, when Iran attacked oil tankers in the Persian Gulf, and when the Iranians attacked the Saudi oil fields. But when Iran backed militias killed an American contractor and wounded several American soldiers, President Trump ordered strikes on the militia locations, and then when he learned that the Iranian cockroach general was planning larger scale attacks on Americans in the Mideast he took him out with a drone.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vahid Ferari said:

Trump is very upset. Speaking of peace today, after threatening a lot.America must return to its borders.Iran is there, but America is thousands of miles away

And if Iran develops nuclear warheads and ICBMs no country in the world is safe. Especially, with Iran being ruled by fanatical Islamic religious leaders who long for martyrdom. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If others would keep their nose out of other Nations business also helps prevent wars.  

Does that include Iran who sponsors terrorist organizations in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, and many other nations around the world? The person coordinating all those terrorist groups was the general President Trump took out in the drone strike.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump knows the outcome if he takes America into another War.   He'll suffer defeat in November by doing so.

Trump will never send troops into Iran, but if they kill anymore Americans we will bomb their fucking country into the stone age.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow jabbath, I've been reading your comments and didn't realize how much you hated and thought my country was so evil. My country is far from perfect, but does more good for the world than bad. And as far as our being "warmongers", let's talk when were responsible for the deaths of 50 to 60 million people over a 30 year period.

Hey Ash, I don't hate your country at all. I visited it five times already. There are wonderful people. I just don't agree with the politics being made. We don't need to talk about the casualties from WWI and WWII. WWI was pretty much the fault of Germany and WWII it was the only fault of Germany bringing so much incredible bad things over the world. We all know that here in Germany and do everything it will never be forgotten. That might be the reason why especially here many people here are against all kind of wars and our politicians pursue a very defensive foreign policy (Some call it weak) 

Germany has a tradition of good relationships to all three global superpowers (USA, Russia and China)

When I had to choose between the Iran and the USA it will always be the USA of course. 

Again I don't hate the USA. No not at all. But I am also against all kind of nationalism. First of all the country people come from is not important to me. Why? I believe there are nice people in every country of the world. Myself I feel as European. I wish there would be more and closer relationship between Europe and the USA again. Unfortunately something "broke" in that relationship when Trump became president. A survey here in Germany lately revealed that nowadays most Germans trust Russia more than the USA. 

Personally I think there is not much difference between Trump and Putin. They are both agitated and maybe even aroused by power and I think both could do so much better for the world. 

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Ash, I don't hate your country at all. I visited it five times already. There are wonderful people. I just don't agree with the politics being made. We don't need to talk about the casualties from WWI and WWII. WWI was pretty much the fault of Germany and WWII it was the only fault of Germany bringing so much incredible bad things over the world. We all know that here in Germany and do everything it will never be forgotten. That might be the reason why especially here many people here are against all kind of wars and our politicians pursue a very defensive foreign policy (Some call it weak) 

Germany has a tradition of good relationships to all three global superpowers (USA, Russia and China)

When I had to choose between the Iran and the USA it will always be the USA of course. 

Again I don't hate the USA. No not at all. But I am also against all kind of nationalism. First of all the country people come from is not important to me. Why? I believe there are nice people in every country of the world. Myself I feel as European. I wish there would be more and closer relationship between Europe and the USA again. Unfortunately something "broke" in that relationship when Trump became president. A survey here in Germany lately revealed that nowadays most Germans trust Russia more than the USA. 

Personally I think there is not much difference between Trump and Putin. They are both agitated and maybe even aroused by power and I think both could do so much better for the world. 

No comparison between Trump and Putin. Putin was a ruthless head of the KGB. Putin's ultimate goal is to rebuild the Soviet Union.  Trump wants what is best for the American people and expects the leaders of the other countries in the world to want what is best for their people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And if Iran develops nuclear warheads and ICBMs no country in the world is safe. Especially, with Iran being ruled by fanatical Islamic religious leaders who long for martyrdom. 

Compared to the Thousands of Nuclear Warheads & ICBM's Russia and the USA Possess no other Country that has them or is in the making of developing them come no where close to having the amount by the Top 2 Super Powers.

If the USA and Russia really want the rest to have no such weaponry then why not have the USA and Russia deplete their Stockpiles by 50% in a Guarantee that if the rest of Nations that possess such weaponry deplete their Stockpiles to 0% and can be Inspected & Verified that has been done then USA and Russia must deplete the rest of their remaining 50% down to 0% and also be Inspected and Verified.  Once every Nation is down to 0% and Nuclear Free then no Nation in the World is a threat to any other.  Then you have a Nuclear Free World.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Compared to the Thousands of Nuclear Warheads & ICBM's Russia and the USA Possess no other Country that has them or is in the making of developing them come no where close to having the amount by the Top 2 Super Powers.

If the USA and Russia really want the rest to have no such weaponry then why not have the USA and Russia deplete their Stockpiles by 50% in a Guarantee that if the rest of Nations that possess such weaponry deplete their Stockpiles to 0% and can be Inspected & Verified that has been done then USA and Russia must deplete the rest of their remaining 50% down to 0% and also be Inspected and Verified.  Once every Nation is down to 0% and Nuclear Free then no Nation in the World is a threat to any other.  Then you have a Nuclear Free World.

Except that we could never compete with China in a conventional war because of the size of their population. So if we totally give up nuclear weapons what deterrent do we have against Chinese aggression?

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No comparison between Trump and Putin. Putin was a ruthless head of the KGB. Putin's ultimate goal is to rebuild the Soviet Union.  Trump wants what is best for the American people and expects the leaders of the other countries in the world to want what is best for their people.

(Trump wants what is best for the American people and expects the leaders of the other countries in the world to want what is best for their people.)

This is a nice joke.. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Except that we could never compete with China in a conventional war because of the size of their population. 

Without the Nukes then everyone is all on the same level playing field.  One can have more population but that does not necessarily mean they can defeat someone just because they have a larger population. China is supposedly to be an Allie of the USA so I don't think their going to start any BS.  The only big thing with China and USA at the moment is Tariffs.