Middle East War Reporting

itsme

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He likely won't lose any sleep.  Their organizations already have successors to take over if one should be removed. Tomorrow will be another day for Bone Spurs.

They will have a hard time replacing this general. Because Trump did nothing when they shot down our unmanned drone and did not react militarily when Iran attacked Saudi Arabia's oil fields, this general apparently thought he was dealing with another wimpy Obama, and was planning to recreate the scene in Benghazi by killing U. S. diplomats in Iraq. When Trump learned of the general's plan he ordered the drone strike on the general. The general was in charge of all of Iran's terrorist activities around the world.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He likely won't lose any sleep.  Their organizations already have successors to take over if one should be removed. Tomorrow will be another day for Bone Spurs.

Khamenei my lose some sleep if he hears a plane flying over his house.:cool: I know I had a tough time sleeping in a bunker at night wondering if the Viet Cong were going  to launch some rockets or mortars our way that night, so I slept as much as possible during the day.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Khamenei my lose some sleep if he hears a plane flying over his house.:cool: I know I had a tough time sleeping in a bunker at night wondering if the Viet Cong were going  to launch some rockets or mortars our way that night, so I slept as much as possible during the day.

America is not going to fly into Iranian Airspace. They'd be shout out of the sky just as that Unmanned Drone awhile back.  

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

America is not going to fly into Iranian Airspace. They'd be shout out of the sky just as that Unmanned Drone awhile back.  

Probably, but I still bet it's in the back of his mind. Just like it is now in the mind of the North Korean dictator. 

Well that guy what did he do in Iraq? As I know they did not invite him to be there. 

But on the other hand the US troops have no right to be there too as the war in 2005 was without a mandate of the United Nations and therefore a breach of international law. Other states get sanctioned for doing so... 🙄

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder how well Khamenei is sleeping in Iran tonight after receiving the information of what just happened to Gen. Soleimani in Iraq?  Could there be a drone out there with Khamenei's name on it?

Really hope not because that would mean the USA is breaking international law once again. 

The only subject in the world legally can declare war are the United Nations. All other wars are a breach of international law and should be sanctioned. As every state signed the Charta of the UN every state has to follow this rules. Sanctions should apply to all who don't do so. 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Well every country has the right to defend itself when its borders or airspace get violated. 

The USA won't attack Iran as they know the casualties they have to take to win are too high. 

Besides that I don't think they will get a mandate of the United Nations for it. 

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well every country has the right to defend itself when its borders or airspace get violated. 

The USA won't attack Iran as they know the casualties they have to take to win are too high. 

Besides that I don't think they will get a mandate of the United Nations for it. 

I don't expect that the U.S. will attack inside the borders of Iran either, unless a direct attack from Iran on American citizens or one of our allies takes place. But I think the leaders of Iran are too cowardly for a direct attack. What I expect them to do is to conduct a terrorist attack on innocent civilians through one of their proxy groups.

• Like 1

Really hope not because that would mean the USA is breaking international law once again. 

The only subject in the world legally can declare war are the United Nations. All other wars are a breach of international law and should be sanctioned. As every state signed the Charta of the UN every state has to follow this rules. Sanctions should apply to all who don't do so. 

I don't expect that we will attack inside the borders of Iran without provocation. But if Iran attacks any of our citizens including members of our military or any of or allies then we have justification for attacking them. As for the U.N.,  my feeling is "fuck the U.N.' for being a worthless corrupt organization. All they do is give cover to all the two-bit dictators around the world. If I had the authority I would kick the U.N. out of New York City and have them relocate to a city like Havana where they could feel more at home. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You mean like Putin and Russia followed the rules when they invaded Crimea, and the members of the great U.N. sat there with their fingers up their asses and did absolutely nothing. But "The One" Barack Obama in his infinite wisdom did send the Ukrainians blankets and sea rations to protect themselves from  Russian tanks. It was not until President Trump came into office that anti-tank Javelin Missiles were sent to Ukraine.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't expect that we will attack inside the borders of Iran without provocation. But if Iran attacks any of our citizens including members of our military or any of or allies then we have justification for attacking them. As for the U.N.,  my feeling is "fuck the U.N.' for being a worthless corrupt organization. All they do is give cover to all the two-bit dictators around the world. If I had the authority I would kick the U.N. out of New York City and have them relocate to a city like Havana where they could feel more at home. 

Well nobody forces the US to have their troops in Iraq. It was a bad decision and a war crime attacking Iraq and all that was the beginning of the IS. What do you think will happen when the US destabilize Iran? We will have one more failed state like the USA caused in so many other countries and we will have even more terrorists. You try to extinguish fire with gasoline

About the UN. Nobody is corrupt there. It is the only legal institution in the world declaring war and applying sanctions to states. The US with their imperialistic foreign policy do not like it for sure 🙄

51IZH2Tww4L.jpg